Got Godfather...

chain blade said:
Hi jilly,should i get it,is it much fun?:)

read my thread i posted as my second entry to this thread and youll see :)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
oh boy ottoman has a crush on me wonderful lol! ;)

wii_cammy ment nothing by his comment and i <3 him too how about that? everyone happy now? GOOD!

he ment that probably hes the don and hes probably further than me in the game. im still a newbie/bottom of the barrel gangster lol

btw, take a pic using your camera and just post it- thats what i did

Haha, i dont have a crush, he just seemed pretty arrogant and foolish, so i thought id put him in his place :D

And ill post a picture of my player tommorow!

( BTW, i know you gotta crush on me...if u wanna a picture of me just ask :lol: )

ottoman said:
Haha, i dont have a crush, he just seemed pretty arrogant and foolish, so i thought id put him in his place :D

And ill post a picture of my player tommorow!

( BTW, i know you gotta crush on me...if u wanna a picture of me just ask :lol: )

youre like 10!!!! lol ill be locked up for petaphilia:sick:

lool im 14 Cannon...and your like what 90? :yesnod:

ottoman said:
lool im 14 Cannon...and your like what 90? :yesnod:

sure does feel like im 90 some days!!!!

see youre a youngen but youre awefully sweet. now quit sucking up! lol

ottoman said:
show me one time ive sucked up....

hold on i shall look!!! ill make a thread that says "times when ottoman sucked up to TLC" ;)

hahaha the only time i can think of, is when i put your nme on the do you know me list...but you cant sit there and say you wouldnt have asked me...becuase you would have lol

ottoman said:
hahaha the only time i can think of, is when i put your nme on the do you know me list...but you cant sit there and say you wouldnt have asked me...becuase you would have lol

yeah yeah sure sure :rolleyes:

:D

chain blade said:
Like the time you snapped the head off the lad that joked about TLC.Suck-up,and you DO have a crush!!!:yikes:

Haha,your an arse-lick!!!
Ok this whole thing is getting old, and your gettin on my nerves you little dick. this doesnt concern you, its a joke between me and cannon, no1 invited you.

Back