Godzilla: Unleashed will NOT suck.

Thats very possible, they did review Mass Effect about a month before its release. But I doubt it could have gotten much better. But yea, you're a fan. If I were a fan of something I would enjoy something alot more also.

T3kNi9e said:
Thats very possible, they did review Mass Effect about a month before its release. But I doubt it could have gotten much better. But yea, you're a fan. If I were a fan of something I would enjoy something alot more also.
I also like Spyro the Dragon, and like the games that they rated badly. Pokemon Mystery Dungon got a bad review, but I like it. BTW, Play Mag gave GU and 8, and check out some user reviews at Gamespot. A lot of people rated it good as well.

Fanboys like whatever they play. Take Halo3 for example, while it's great game, people everywhere were calling it epic, best game ever, etc. When really it was just halo2 with better graphics. So this game could be good to the average gamer, it's gonna be awesome to the godzilla fan. I haven't played this yet, but if this is "freakin amazing" there's got to be EPIC brawlers out there.

Never heard of Play Mag. But as for User Reviews, I never look at those. Those are completely biased. Ive seen users rate WWE Smackdown a 10 claiming it was the best game ever, while gamespot and almost every other reviewer disagreed giving it a low rating. Anyway, Metacritic takes reviews from all reviewers and averages and Godzilla still got a 5.3 average of 10. Its best review was ab 8/10 and 2nd best review was 5.5/10 and worst review was 4/10 from GI and 1up. 1UP stated that "Unleashed isn't completely without merit -- it just falls far below any reasonable standard for fighting, wrestling, or monster games." This obviously isnt a FACT seeing as some people still like that game, but it gives enough reason that if you're not a big fan of Godzilla and fighting games, this game isn't for you.

T3kNi9e said:
Never heard of Play Mag. But as for User Reviews, I never look at those. Those are completely biased. Ive seen users rate WWE Smackdown a 10 claiming it was the best game ever, while gamespot and almost every other reviewer disagreed giving it a low rating. Anyway, Metacritic takes reviews from all reviewers and averages and Godzilla still got a 5.3 average of 10. Its best review was ab 8/10 and 2nd best review was 5.5/10 and worst review was 4/10 from GI and 1up. 1UP stated that "Unleashed isn't completely without merit -- it just falls far below any reasonable standard for fighting, wrestling, or monster games." This obviously isnt a FACT seeing as some people still like that game, but it gives enough reason that if you're not a big fan of Godzilla and fighting games, this game isn't for you.
If the reviewer is a mag, then they got a premature version of the game. Play Mag is an online reviewer, so they could have gotten the right copy. The game isn't what I thought it would be, but it is still a great game.

^Its those kind of people that piss me off with their steriotypes. Just because its a Godzilla game doesn't mean it sucks.

Zilla2007 said:
^Its those kind of people that piss me off with their steriotypes. Just because its a Godzilla game doesn't mean it sucks.

And just because it's a Godzilla game doesn't mean it will be good either. I think Godzilla is ok, I don't hate it, and I certainly don't know much of it's series save the crap I saw when I was younger, but looking at this game doesn't make me want to rush out and get it. Unless something better about it surfaces, I doubt I'd ever pay full retail for it. It just doesn't honestly look like something that would be fun.

Again, this isn't a Godzilla-bash, so don't get your fanboy feelings hurt, but as I said earlier, just because it's a Godzilla game, that doesn't mean it will be good either. I'm not going back and looking at each posters response in this thread, but it seemed that most people thought this title WOULD suck. Again, that statement could be wrong. I'm not reading over all the posts for this.

Apocalypse said:
And just because it's a Godzilla game doesn't mean it will be good either. I think Godzilla is ok, I don't hate it, and I certainly don't know much of it's series save the crap I saw when I was younger, but looking at this game doesn't make me want to rush out and get it. Unless something better about it surfaces, I doubt I'd ever pay full retail for it. It just doesn't honestly look like something that would be fun.

Again, this isn't a Godzilla-bash, so don't get your fanboy feelings hurt, but as I said earlier, just because it's a Godzilla game, that doesn't mean it will be good either. I'm not going back and looking at each posters response in this thread, but it seemed that most people thought this title WOULD suck. Again, that statement could be wrong. I'm not reading over all the posts for this.
I understand. Super Godzilla was bad, IMO. And Domination(GBA) was kinda fun, but doing the same thing over, and over again got boring.

Back