Godzilla: Unleashed will NOT suck.

Uhhhh, snake like? He looks more like a turtle to me, but that turtle is BADASS!!!

The head is like a turtle as well. Turtles have long slender necks. But, to each his own.
If Biollante is so freakin huge, I wonder how any monster could pick her up.

Dang nice looking monsters lol. I mean im not as hyped for this as brawl or galaxy or GH 3 but this comes after those 3 probly then any other game on the wii right now.

this game looks great. i love me some godzilla.

i do wish we had 2 versions of godzilla to choose from. any of the 70s version and the GMK all monsters attack version with the white eyes! it looks like theyre using the godzilla vs megageruirus godzilla with the purple spines.
i actually want the orginal gigan like the ps2 had.

who is krystalak? i didnt see him in any movies.

and who is zilla? is that just an abbreviation for godzilla?

i have never really seen megalon and biollante. usa hasnt released those dvds yet.

Last edited:
this game looks great. i love me some godzilla.

:D

i do wish we had 2 versions of godzilla to choose from. any of the 70s version and the GMK all monsters attack version with the white eyes! it looks like theyre using the godzilla vs megageruirus godzilla with the purple spines.
We may get the one from 1954. Thats the best one there is.

i actually want the orginal gigan like the ps2 had.
The Ps2 and DS versions use him

who is krystalak? i didnt see him in any movies.
That because he wasn't IN a Gji movie. He and Obsidius are monster made just for this game.

and who is zilla? is that just an abbreviation for godzilla?
If you have seen Final Wars, Zilla is the American Godzilla.

i have never really seen megalon and biollante. usa hasnt released those dvds yet.
I thought they did.....

Biollante has not been released on Region 1 DVD in the US. I believe you can get a Region 0 DVD from HK.

Megalon has been released a couple of times on unlicensed, crappy, pan & scan, faded, 16mm based DVDs. The latest was a double feature from Canada (still Region 1) that also featured Godzilla vs. The Smog Monster.

im waiting for those region 1 dvds official.
the 1954 godzilla is great. i like the cookie monster godzilla face too. or maybe the one from godzilla vs mothra with the prominent eye brows.

great they got the 75 mechagodzilla!

the gameplay looks to be like street fighter instead of like smash bros fighting. will be cool to see how it is.

The entire official website has been overhauled. 2 more chracters have been added, Moguera and Varan, as well as an Images section, and a Videos section.

But still, my favorite monster was revealed. Ahem...

VARAN!!!! VARAN!!! VARAN!!!!!!!!!

Ah you updated...good job! :)

Well this is the one I had with the link:

Official Godzilla Unleashed Site Gets Big Update 11-7-07
Body: Today the official site for Godzilla Unleahsed got a big update.

Go to this link: http://www.atari.com/godzilla/

You can view the site trailer for Wii (which automatically loads) and also look at the bottom and see the Playstation 2 trailer movie. Clicking the "Monsters" tab at the top takes you to the monster animations with bio card information. Take note that the not often seen Varan (as in Varan the Unbelievable) is newly revealed. What a nice character for the game. Revealed new also today on the card animation is MOGUERA.

Clicking the Gallery tab, you can see some nice pictures of Biollante, and she is a brute. Wait till you see the picture where Biollante has got Titanosaurus in her mouth for a bite move. **YIKES!!!**

Clicking the Gameplay tab allows you to see some past videos and also a new video of Titanosaurus fighting Godzilla.

I hope you enjoy this.

Back