Godzilla: Unleashed will NOT suck.

I hope. Or, he could be one of the Ps2 exclusives(it doesn't matter to me. I'm getting all 4 versions of the game).

who is gotengo

and it says he MIGHT be unplayable

so that might leave zilla a space to get in

Gotengo isn't a monster. Its a vehicle. Even if it is playable, they can't count it in the 26 monster count.

Nope. But, see my avi? Thats a new thing. In the older games, you got a "rage" powerup that increased your attack power, and gave you an uber attack. Rage is no longer here. Its replased by Critical Mass and Power Surges. In Critical Mass, your monster grows in size, get glowing markings, and can absorb Power Surges. You can use Power Surges whenever you want, and they allow the uber rage attacks, like Atomic Shockwave, and Hyper Spiral Ray.

godzilla unleashed is cool

what kinda other features could it have

and i hope gigan can fly

Lol this is the funniest post ever this kid is so defensive about his little garbage 10 year old game.

^Any reasons why?

bw! said:
godzilla unleashed is cool

what kinda other features could it have

and i hope gigan can fly
There are 4 factions, and a branching storyline. Meaning its impossible to do the same thing each time you play.

cpt.jack please stop trolling you might get banned

and what makes yall think godzilla is kidish

we all play mario,kirby,zelda and thats kidish

so stop trolling its bad :nono:

Cpt. Jack said:
Lol this is the funniest post ever this kid is so defensive about his little garbage 10 year old game.

First of all, how do you know that he's a "kid"? You have no information about him...

Second..your making yourself look bad.

It's his opinion and sometimes it may hurt the person, so just lay off..

Last edited:
Back