Godzilla: Unleashed will NOT suck.

Jougeroth said:
I'm the douche? Ha don't make me laugh. Did you hear what crap you were saying at the beginning of this thread? I know that SSBB and Mario Galaxy are gonna be fun which is why I'm gonna buy them, I'm just proving to you that GU will be just as good.

You're trying to say it'll be better and you know you're talking out of your ass when you do that. You just keep on going too. Shut up already! We all did.

mushroomedmario said:
okay just because your being so close-minded about the characters, i'm going to go to the next best thing the backgrounds/stages, show me your best pic of one of GU's stages and compare it to this

stage09_070802a-l.jpg
I'll find more, but this is from EARLY BUILD(gotta enforce that). I'll try and find more.
5856_37.jpg

Get more info, get more info, get more info, ah ha! Here are some videos from gameTrailers(if ya don't go there already). You can see a walkthrough of every arena to match the SSBB pic he showed, and theres gameplay footage, and 2 interviews.

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/4223.html
NOTE: Some of the vids are low quality.

Heres a great image of GU's environment and this is one of the earliest builds as well...http://media.wii.ign.com/media/881/881519/img_4293857.html

Monsteroids, Monsteroids, Mosteroids.....:frown2: I know it will be just as good, not sale wise but fun wise. And it's impossible for someone to talk out of their ass.:lol: The reason why i'm going on though is because you keep insulting me, so when you stop, i'll stop. And so you all know, I haven't been arguing, I've been debating. If I was arguing, I'd be throwing exclamations all over the place. Don't be a hater just because I'm a great debater...I know you like that rhyme;)

Enough of this....I believe GU will get a 8.5 / 10 one most gaming sites. What do yall think?

I agree with your 8.5. Normally, I would say 9, but the Godzilla lisence isn't really helping to keep it above water.

Zilla2007 said:
I agree with your 8.5. Normally, I would say 9, but the Godzilla lisence isn't really helping to keep it above water.
Thats what I was trying to explain earlier.
I don't think I'll be playing Unleashed for another six years like Brawl. If I do then I'll talk about equality between the two.

Last edited:
I know that the Godzilla lisence isn't much, but it gets Goji fans like me and Jougy to buy it.

PS: Did you check out the GameTrailers link I showed?

I'll list all of the playable Characters revealed so far. I'll also list the arenas, which each have a post-apocolyptic theme to each.

Monsters(Go to www.godzilla.com for bios and faction)
Godzilla 2000
Angurius
King Ceaser
Mothra
Fire Rodan
Baragon
Titanosaurus
Destroyah
Megagurius
Krystalak
Obsidius
Kiryu
Jet Jaguar
Mecha King Ghidorah
King Ghidorah
Gigan
Megalon

Arenas
Seattle, USA(Volcanic Eruption)
Sydney, Australia(Snow Storm)
London, UK(Anti-Gravity Vortex)
San Fransisco, USA(Earthquakes)
Tokyo, Japan(Massive Flooding)
Monster Island(none)
New York(Ground Zero for crystalised meteor impact)
Osaka, Japan(Smog?)
Alien Mothership(Crashed?)

Not to mention that we know Biollante, Moguera, MechaGodzilla 2, MechaGodzilla 75, SpaceGodzilla, Orga, Battra, and Varan will make it as well, even though they haven't been "officially" revealed yet.

Eh, well.

EDIT: Is there any place we haven't mentioned, Jougy?

Last edited:
Back