Godzilla: Unleashed will NOT suck.

Monsteroids said:
SNAP!!! So can you destroy lotsa crap in this game.
yeah. Theres a "Destroy the city" mode, 4 player brawl, a story mode, and possibly online play.

Jougeroth said:
Time for me tell you you f*ckin haterz off again....War of The Monsters is a cheap knockoff of Godzilla and is no where near as fun as the previous Goji games.

Mushroomedmario, that is an early build when GU was first being made, for the PS2 NOT the Wii, so don't post that cuz it's not what it looks like. Second that's a screen shot, and that image of Bowser is the still model and doesn't look that detailed in the game:prrr: This is what the models for GU look like...

godzilla-unleashed-20070920111058443.jpg

mothral_n.jpg

godzilla-unleashed-20070719042554156.jpg

And SSBB's characters don't all have textures as good as Bowser's, GU's characters all look great. Bowser is the best one out of all the SSB characters in terms of textures and realism.

lucas.jpg

Compare this crap to GU:prrr:

Monsteroids, if you think Godzilla has no fans and is not popular, then you clearly know nothing about Godzilla. He's one of the most recognizable characters WORLDWIDE!

Hey thats Lucas. Hes a Japan-only classic ya know! Man I'm glad hes in it! *Stress bump pops out on my neck*

SWEET WHENS THIS GAME COMING OUT I NEED TO KILL STUFF NOW THIS GUYS BEING A COMPLETE DOUCHE!!!

The game comes out November 20th. In other words, next month.

Jougeroth said:
Time for me tell you you f*ckin haterz off again....War of The Monsters is a cheap knockoff of Godzilla and is no where near as fun as the previous Goji games.

Mushroomedmario, that is an early build when GU was first being made, for the PS2 NOT the Wii, so don't post that cuz it's not what it looks like. Second that's a screen shot, and that image of Bowser is the still model and doesn't look that detailed in the game:prrr: This is what the models for GU look like...

http://tohokingdom.com/vg/godzilla_unleashed/images.htm

And SSBB's characters don't all have textures as good as Bowser's, GU's characters all look great. Bowser is the best one out of all the SSB characters in terms of textures and realism.

lucas.jpg

Compare this crap to GU:prrr:

Monsteroids, not to be mean or anything, but if you think Godzilla has no fans and is not popular, then you clearly know nothing about Godzilla. He's one of the most recognizable characters WORLDWIDE!

alright that's lucas, he's from the earthbound world, every character from that game looks like that, that's just the series, it's like posting mr game wand watch from melee and say "wow these are the graphics that melee uses....?!?!"

secondly all pics/vids of bowser are generally the same, that might be a bit better, but not that much

and it still looks better than those monsters so shut up and calm down

Zilla2007 said:
The game comes out November 20th. In other words, next month.

Well what do I destroy so I don't go whup-ass on this douche.
godzilla-unleashed-20070712104608461.jpg

Fun
bowser_070704c-l.jpg

Fun
super-mario-galaxy-images-20071012105822602.jpg

Fun

Whats this douches problem.

I'm not hating. I'm pointing out that all three are gonna be good so that douchebag(Jougeroth) will STFU!!

mushroomedmario said:
alright that's lucas, he's from the earthbound world, every character from that game looks like that, that's just the series, it's like posting mr game wand watch from melee and say "wow these are the graphics that melee uses....?!?!"

secondly all pics/vids of bowser are generally the same, that might be a bit better, but not that much

and it still looks better than those monsters so shut up and calm down

No it doesn't look better than Godzilla so I believe that means you need to shut your mouth and know your role. Calm down? I didn't even use any exclamation marks except in that last sentence and that because I said WORLDWIDE! You can't tell how I'm saying this so I believe your the one who needs to calm down.

Monsteroids said:
Well what do I destroy so I don't go whup-ass on this douche.
godzilla-unleashed-20070712104608461.jpg

Fun
bowser_070704c-l.jpg

Fun
super-mario-galaxy-images-20071012105822602.jpg

Fun

Whats this douches problem.
You can destroy anything you want. And, i called for backup in our arguement. Sorry about him. Jougy! Heel!

I'm the douche? Ha don't make me laugh. Did you hear what crap you were saying at the beginning of this thread? I know that SSBB and Mario Galaxy are gonna be fun which is why I'm gonna buy them, I'm just proving to you that GU will be just as good.

Jougeroth said:
No it doesn't look better than Godzilla so I believe that means you need to shut your mouth and know your role. Calm down? I didn't even use any exclamation marks except in that last sentence and that because I said WORLDWIDE! You can't tell how I'm saying this so I believe your the one who needs to calm down.

okay just because your being so close-minded about the characters, i'm going to go to the next best thing the backgrounds/stages, show me your best pic of one of GU's stages and compare it to this

stage09_070802a-l.jpg

Jougy!! Heel! Theres nothing to argue about(unless I missed something).
EDIT: Jougy, I'll take his request this time.

Back