Goldeneye Wii: "AoW" Art_of_War Clan official thread

Well I guessing there was a clan war or somethin? Wish I could have been there to help you guys out. We probably wouldn't have lost as much :p. anyway Im 15 1/2 turning 16, gets lots of monayayay when I turn 16 XD. I going to get like $300 total. Good S*** :p

actually i think we won 3, their was Nightclub(40-39, got the last kill :sick:), Archives(dunt remember the score, was close tho), and one more i believe i cant remember tho, oh yeah we won on Facility. and im 17, so we re all around the same age group, well cept 4 CIvany, dont worry all groups need there veterans :yesnod:

Last edited:
Its alright no matter your age.

We are all part of the Art of War family and everyone gets treated with the same respect.

Let's just keep doing what we do best....being the "AoW"!

well guys i just got 3 new things. Ahem
1.Wii headset
2.Deus Ex(Ps3)
3.Monster hunter tri

ill still play goldeneye if you guys need me

Does a Wii headset work with GE?

Anyone on tonight? I would like to play some GE. I prefer goldeneye games over team conflict, But I'll do both.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone on tonight? I would like to play some GE. I prefer goldeneye games over team conflict, But I'll do both.

No sorry i cant be on tonight cause i promised my friend i would be on the pc and no the headset doesnt work. It would be better if it works on it but im not gonna try this confusing team speak thing. It only works on black ops, conduit 2 and monster hunter, im sure there are others.

Good games last night Sparky, Pain, and Style. Sorry I didnt play as well as i should have, when i host i lag really bad.

dont worry about it Woadie, none of us can host games anyways o.o, which makes party invites hard to do with us.

How bad is my connection? I thought it was ok...

@Woadie - Those were good games.

Style + Pain - Sorry, had an emergency last night... my two year old dumped captain crunch cereal all over the floor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big announcement:Attention all "AoW" members. I would like to inform you that we MIGHT be having a clan Experience groups (don't know how to explain it but I have examples):- levels 1-29 will now be known as (Turds)- levels 30-49 will now be known as (Maggets)- levels 50+ will now be known as (Elite)To to tell you the groups will not be known as Turds and maggets....LOL...I am open for suggestions of names for each group. Just put your suggestions in THIS thread and with my consideration they can be the new group names. The winner will be announced in the (Soon to be updated) "Special Announcements" section! Cya later!

Big announcement:Attention all "AoW" members. I would like to inform you that we MIGHT be having a clan Experience groups (don't know how to explain it but I have examples):- levels 1-29 will now be known as (Turds)- levels 30-49 will now be known as (Maggets)- levels 50+ will now be known as (Elite)To to tell you the groups will not be known as Turds and maggets....LOL...I am open for suggestions of names for each group. Just put your suggestions in THIS thread and with my consideration they can be the new group names. The winner will be announced in the (Soon to be updated) "Special Announcements" section! Cya later!
I lol when you said Tureds, My groups would be........

1-10(Rookie)
11-20(Sargent)
21-30(Captain)
31-40(Major)
41-50(Colonel)
51+(Elite)

This is just what i came up with.

Good suggestion but what i want to do is try and keep it around 3 groups. If it doesn't work out as far as grouping the grouping just simply won't be added and we will just keep ranks and such. another big announcement (This will be a wall of text because of the keyboard i am using, Sorry!) The [DE] clan leader has asked to be allies for goldeneye for wii. This I have took into consideration and accepted his offer. I did tell him that as the "AoW" we would not be changing our clan tag in anyway because we are now allies. We are still our own clan but we are just allies (like the americans and the french, Two different countries but still allies). That is exactly what is going on here. That is all guys! any questions just pm or vm me and I will get back to you ASAP. Have a nice day "AoW" clan members!

Oh wait i forgot about the clan tags, are they gonna change cause we have 3 diff or groups or are they gonna remain the same like how its written, I know the leader and the co leader tags are probably not gonna change.

Back