Got A Wii? You will LOVE THIS!

wiigoo

WiiChat Member
Dec 15, 2009
Dudes and dudelettes, have any of you got the USBPLAY? This device is wicked man, I recently got it and thought I'd share it with you Wii fanatics. Check out the USBPLAY site it explains it better than I could, www.usbplay.net If you already got it, let me know any tips you have, cus apparently theres some unique things you can do with it.

lol..Yeah its legal mate, I bought one a week ago, its really cool.. All my game discs are in a cupboard and I just play of the usb thing no more fringing disc changes...lol love it..

lol..Yeah its legal mate, I bought one a week ago, its really cool.. All my game discs are in a cupboard and I just play of the usb thing no more fringing disc changes...lol love it..

Sure, sure you did. It's just that easy! Interesting that the videos and Support page are 'Under Construction.'

If it smells like a scam, well...

LOL thats what I thought at first but I bought it using paypal and you can't go wrong with paypal cus you can just get your money back..:p I ain't complaining its workin just fine.

anywyas back to the post I wanted to know if anyone has it so they can give me some tips and tricks on the device????

I paid using paypal mate so clearly it is...lool anyways I posted this thread for some information from those who already have it..not to be a defender for the product..so if you dont have any knowledge on the product please stop posting..and let those who do, do there thang..cheers boys and girls..:D

Q: Is it Legal to use USB Play?

A: It is perfectly legal to use USB Play. However you must not use USB Play to engage in acts of Piracy.
Please See our Piracy Statement for more details.

making unauthorized copies, whether digital, backups or other, is in violation of the EULA and DMCA

Q: Does Nintendo approve of USB Play? Will they be able to take action against me for using USB Play?

A: Nintendo does not approve of USB Play and consider it to be a “Non Authorised” software upgrade.
However they cannot stop you from using USB Play. After-all it is your Wii, so you can upgrade the software if you choose too.

it is my wii, but once again it is in violation of the EULA to modify the wii.

Rukus..thats from the site right? lol Shame Nintendo can't do anything, afterall it is my wii..hahaha.

I got That, Its Awesome. I really like the iphone effect bit, when you selecting your games. and as for the piracy thing Nintendo can lick my ass..looool

Prinplup - you got issues mate..lol what did ur private message say? send it again plz its disappeared.

Knowledge1 - can the software be changed so to work with playstation aswel?

Back