Got A Wii? You will LOVE THIS!

Its a fact that ignorant people cause the worlds many destructions,
and whats even worse is ignorant people following other ignorant people,
A smart person always checks things out for themselves before making any judgements.

"Let every man judge according to his own standards, by what he has himself read,
not by what others tell him." Albert Einstein

cuz you'd said i do illegal stuff & you cant name anything

xD lame.I do hak on SSBB, only stages.Dont mind if I tell u,you were hacking in Boz account,and how do I know?You said on about me that you love flexing girls and Ashlee is a flexing girl!:p

that makes no sense whatsoever & i wrote that before you guys even met me & probably before they joined aswell so there's a huge flaw in your accusation that hacking someones account

how mutch space it hold? i play my games from usb loader gx. with usb loader gx you can use any usb thats formatted to wbfs. is that thing formatted to wbfs?

This is a clever idea. I have a similar theory for schools around the nation. Computers can be assigned to each student in each classroom and the students carry their text books digitally in a flash drive and all work is sent through email to the teacher for review. There lies the problem of flash drive space and things of that sort but it is an idea in progress

technacly this program is a rip-off to the homebrew devs that created usb loaders in the first place. this program looks very mutch like a FREE program called usb loader gx. thire are also others like negamma' ultimate usb loader and usb loader (original)

Back