Got My Component Cables!!!!

dds

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2006
Hi everyone just thought I would let all those who want to experience zelda in its 480p glory from the get go that you can order component cables via phone. I called this morning and after about an hour and half i got through ordered 2 component cables and chatted with the guy. He told me that only 3rd party cables will be out for around launch and official nintendo ones will hit around mid december. He also gave me the website to ordering the cables for those who dont want to use the phone. Im currently studying for my microbiology midterm but once i finish writing it at 6:30 EST, if the demand is great ill post the link

Take Care

Well, ill say this. You can get all excited about Wii component cables, but what are Wii component cables without the Wii?

Well, they should start getting some more in next week, and what's the alternative? Nobody else has them either... To be honest, I'm a little peeved. I just bought a nice 27" LCD HDTV and I'm ready to get some cables.

But, it's not worth the hassle of calling everywhere and checking (especially since they don't have any out yet), so I just ordered these from Nintendo. I have finally finished my initial wave of purchases.

It's really a releif to stop worrying about how I'm going to get everything and just play.

Inspire said:
It's really a releif to stop worrying about how I'm going to get everything and just play.
:werd:

Altho I'm still trying to find another controller :sick:

I ordered the component cables from nintendo's store & when I ordered them, it said they were sold out, but I just got them yesterday :wink:

Altho there is some sort of problem, the wii channels are not displaying properly. the bottom of the menu is at the top of the screen, but sometimes it will display normally. And the image on the screen is not as bright using the component cables as the composite cables. :confused:

Back