Got Zelda for xmas

Chattersby

WiiChat Member
Nov 12, 2006
just reveiced Zelda yestaday , lovin it already , im a bit of a noob player , so im not thst good really but im learning and having fun at the same time :)

Hope you have fun and if your Stuck don't use a guide. Ask us we'll know. I've had Zelda since 8th Launch and I completed it on Christmas day

As you start I end lol

Have Fun on the Forum and with Zelda

CHATTERSBY i gt it yesterday 2 ho far are u
i'm stuck in the prison wen u first turn into a wolf lol

I got it 2 days ago and im still in the village when you herd the goats or something. But hey,I got it on christmas eve so I opened it like a hour ago.

I got zelda on christmas 2, but I don't have a wii yet. I might get it tomorrow though. But for now, all I can do is stare on the back of the case.

macc said:
CHATTERSBY i gt it yesterday 2 ho far are u
i'm stuck in the prison wen u first turn into a wolf lol

on prison u have to dig near the gate , and im on the temple

i got mine like 2 days ago and i have just got to the part where you unlock the downstab move
its nice
and now i'm at the forest temple
funny thing is i am still in the prologe and have been playing for 4 hours !

Yellow_Wii said:
i got mine like 2 days ago and i have just got to the part where you unlock the downstab move
its nice
and now i'm at the forest temple
funny thing is i am still in the prologe and have been playing for 4 hours !

yeh same ere unlocked that move, but i need latern oil to burn the spider web ,cos the monkey use it all up, so i need to go all the way back
and i have no money

i'm at faron woods after you just met the first spirit. midna is a little pest!

Chattersby said:
just reveiced Zelda yestaday , lovin it already , im a bit of a noob player , so im not thst good really but im learning and having fun at the same time :)

I got TP on Christmas as well:D It's really good, but the Vessal of Light part is really disturbing:frown2: I hope you enjoy it!:D

I just beat that vessel part. Luckily the part after it is fun which makes it worth it.

Got Zelda for xmas. Only opened it today because I've never been able to get the hang of previous Zelda games, (wind waker & the Zelda bonus disk from the stars catalogue) but I'm converted! Played for 3 hours and am itching to get back on my Wii!

Back