Group Hug - Everybody needs one!

I have a problem..im worried for my friend..see a few days ago he tried to kill himself and he didn't but he was still very depress...and now its been 3 days since ive seen him online...he lives far away from me and i lost his phone number...im just worried that he's already dead:scared:

Damn man... that's real bad, I'm sorry to hear it. Were you guys close friends? It's interesting that you bring this up... I'm sort of in a similar situation... I find I'm fairly prone to depression, so I often find myself feeling down, and I can never seem to make the right steps to make myself feel better (I tend to do self destructive things like drink or brood on the problem).

A friend I met through Hi5 early last year was following up on my journal entries that I made in my profile, and we became good friends (turned out she lived on the other side of town from me). She too is prone to feeling down, and often we would exchange SMSs of how we felt, and the vast majority of msgs were about how unhappy we were... She would always tell me how much she would wish she could just leave everything, and I would tell her the same thing sometimes if I felt the same way...

This probably isn't what you were hoping to hear, but yeah, I guess, if it's any consolation you aren't the only one in that situation *hug for Demon Slayer*

im in a state of depression because i found 100 pounds on the street and i was dumb enough to return it.

Avais100 said:
im in a state of depression because i found 100 pounds on the street and i was dumb enough to return it.

:lol: How'd you know who's it was? You probably gave it to some guy who had no idea what you were talking about, but took it anyway because it was money.

Well at least i cant get depressed about football

Celtic- 15pts clear at top of table, probably qualify in Champions League
Scotland- Beaten France and are top of the group ahead of Ukraine, france and italy!!!

ALthough im depressed about how much work i have to do in school :(

oh well itll be worth it for a good job in the end :)

Uni's been driving me crazy since I first had to do exams. I actually thought the worst of it was over in yr 12 but no... Even harder exams at uni!

It makes me want to bawl my eyes out. I'm sick of exams! Sick of the whole thing altogether! I wish the chinese didn't invent it in the first place!

Apart from that I feel the relief in actually finishing the exams... but its only for a short memory and then it gets logged into my mind for eternity and never comes back. Thats the problem with the present.

Money need money
cant do ot for it

Darkprinny said:
Money need money
cant do ot for it

Haha I was almost expectin some kind of gif DP :p

Yeah... I gotta do a few more hours at work while all the kiddies are studying for exams... I get bugger all during the long holidays (lousy slave labour). I need a new job! I can't wait for university next year!

Gif
how about nackers cort in wrench

I love the bottom to but only if its clean

I'm Freaked Out Cause My Dad Dies A Year Ago And Everythings Going Down Hill From Here... :(
:cryin:

Back