Group Hug - Everybody needs one!

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
I'm Freaked Out Cause My Dad Dies A Year Ago And Everythings Going Down Hill From Here... :(
:cryin:

Keep your head up bud. Mindset and mood is what you make it. If you continue on depressed and down, thats the things you will encounter. Change your mindset and change your destiny. And honestly, do you think your Dad would want you to be like that? If anything, use it as motivation to strive for bigger and better things whether that be charity, helping others, or doing things for yourself. I wish you the best.

ABC said:
Keep your head up bud. Mindset and mood is what you make it. If you continue on depressed and down, thats the things you will encounter. Change your mindset and change your destiny. And honestly, do you think your Dad would want you to be like that? If anything, use it as motivation to strive for bigger and better things whether that be charity, helping others, or doing things for yourself. I wish you the best.

Maybe, I don't hate you (too much) ABC. . .I see you have a kind side.

I'm pretty much in a rut, can't stand my job, tired of school stress, stuck in a relationship ruled by jealousy, but I'm getting a wii on Sunday haha

I'm getting a Wii in Dec, can't stand those Americans getting it before we Aussies, stuck in exams, things don't turn out the way I want them to, don't have a relationship, don't have a job at the moment and can't stand television lately.

That's your two minute peek into whats going on around me.

*gives hug to Death'sHand*

quite complaining about the wii...if you have a real problem then say it..but saying im depress because American are getting it before me is just jealousy. and thats your problem

Im not
need that time to get the money

yeah don't worry i wasn't talking about you i was talking about the other one..should have quoted that lol sorry

Demon Slayer said:
I have a problem..im worried for my friend..see a few days ago he tried to kill himself and he didn't but he was still very depress...and now its been 3 days since ive seen him online...he lives far away from me and i lost his phone number...im just worried that he's already dead:scared:

Ok About my friend this is what happen...he came online that same day more depress then ever and he came and told me "dude i can't take it anymore i can't help it...goodbye My Friend!" and he went offline...at that point i started to cry uncontrollably..i mean i just herd my very best friend in the world say goodbye im killing myself...then a voice in my head told me "put your self together, you have the power to save him just think for a minute!" ok note that he lives far away and i didn't have his phone number...so anyways i thought...if i want to contact him i need to get as close of him as possible, so i searched the yellow page and everything but no luck then i went in the official towns website hoping to find a Phone Number or something ...so i went there and went to contact us..now there was no number but the mayors email address was on it..so i contacted the mayor by email..i wrote a possible suicide...and a letter containing the info about my friend...now the next day i was depress i was sure he had died...so that day went by like hell...i kept blaming myself for not trying harder and stuff like that..i returned home went online and saw that the mayor had replayed..this is what she wrote to me
"Thank you Jason you did the right thing, I have been in contact with Patrick's Dad and let him know, Patrick answered the phone, so hopefully his parents can deal with the situation successfully."

I Had Saved His Life..i had showed him that ppl still cares for him...now he's really really happy...and i think this brought us way closer then ever...

P.S. he's getting a wii..lol

So this is my Tale on how i did an heroic thing for a Friend:)

Think of some little know countrys
like Iraq there never gonna get it

I just felt happy hearing that somebody was courageous and supportive enough to be concerned about a friend who was going to suicide himself. And you managed to save his life!

I'm concerned that a similar thing might happen with a friend I see often. His mum died recently and he has a step dad who he doesn't like staying with. So he moved to his sister's house and he's doing fine but I can tell that he's emotionally upset and is still grieving over his mum's death.

I've supported him in various ways to show that I am concerned for him. The hardest thing I've had to deal with is when he doesn't want support at times.

Back