gta4/free roam game

saints row is awesome, have you played it at all, who cares if it's not original if it's fun

well have you actually played it past the first part, and not said "omfg all these people are attacking me, this game is gay i better quit and go play pokemon"

pizzaluvr said:
well have you actually played it past the first part, and not said "omfg all these people are attacking me, this game is gay i better quit and go play pokemon"

what are u talking about??? S R is a cheap GTA knockoff and the only reason you like it is cause 360 has sucky games. I have completed GTA, Vice City and San Andreas.

you still won't answer my questin, have you played it if we go by your logic then gta 4 will be a cheap rip off of gta 3

im guessing youv'e never even played a 360

you are officially a moron. rockstar cant wripoff their own games dumbass. S A can and they have. No i dont want to pay 300dollars for a cd shredder thx.

Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! Stop it! Stop it!

Seriously though, chillax boys.

I think the Wii would probably do good to have a GTA game, though it is very unlikely. I think more importantly, we need to see some RTS games being made with the Wii-mote. Mmmmm, tasty. Or even better, a new Monkey Island game :D. Win!

Monkey island games are awsome man. although i havnt beaten any of them (the third ones hard)

IamJacksSmirkingRevenge said:
saints row was a cheap wrippoff. but i would like to see a GTA type game using the wiimote =).

heh, honstly, i think SR was better then GTA SA. Dont rate a game based on **** all bud.

And dont say **** like 'xbox 360 has no games', we have kick ass games, plus we get GTA4, Assassins Creed, GOW, Halo 3/Wars, just to name a few. What does ps3 get? **** all, what does nintendo get? Not sure cause i havnt played a nintendo system since the snes :p

Oh, and yes you can say GTA4 can be a rip off of GTA3, If they release the game, and its pretty much the exact same as GTA3, thats a rip off. And hell, im pretty sure Rockstar will rip off some features on Saints Row.

So dont talk **** unless you actually know what the hell your talking about.

Last edited:
soulchief said:
heh, honstly, i think SR was better then GTA SA. Dont rate a game based on **** all bud.

And dont say **** like 'xbox 360 has no games', we have kick ass games, plus we get GTA4, Assassins Creed, GOW, Halo 3/Wars, just to name a few. What does ps3 get? **** all, what does nintendo get? Not sure cause i havnt played a nintendo system since the snes :p

Oh, and yes you can say GTA4 can be a rip off of GTA3, If they release the game, and its pretty much the exact same as GTA3, thats a rip off. And hell, im pretty sure Rockstar will rip off some features on Saints Row.

So dont talk **** unless you actually know what the hell your talking about.
Sorry but Xbox 360 sucks ok but i can't blame the console its not the console's falt its BILL GATES FAULT...man do i ever hate the guy!!

Demon Slayer said:
Sorry but Xbox 360 sucks ok but i can't blame the console its not the console's falt its BILL GATES FAULT...man do i ever hate the guy!!

Dont care, its your opinion, but the other guy seemed to try and 'convince' everyone that SR is a rip-off.

Pretty much every game is a rip-off some other game. (they all take ideas they see in another game somewhere down the road)

half-life-2-the-signs-of-city-17-20041124045444874.jpg
excuse me xbox 360 does not suck... ps3 sucks..... and beside godfather is a gta like game coming to the wii....wii rules

Last edited:
Back