Wii Games

I think the issue is that the Wii's sales caught developers off guard. If you want quality games there is simply nothing to do but wait because people are starting production on games now, instead of games that were in production being released. When the draught ends rest assured there will be so many games you won't know whether to buy 5 or 10 each month.

I prefer to just kinda wait it out till the next games come out and Wii is included in the lineup, like Guitar Hero III. I'm happier they're just gonna put Guitar Hero III on the Wii instead of getting Guitar Hero II Wii Edition with slightly different songs or whatever. Unless releasing a Wii edition makes it a better game due to the CONTROLS, I really don't care too much for the ported editions. The Godfather was MUCH BETTER on the Wii due to the controls. It's more fun to strangle guys, hit them with the baseball bat, etc. Mortal Kombat Armageddon is BETTER on the Wii than PS2 but it's basically the same game still (which is 100% fine with me)

I don't buy Wii "editions" 'cept for Zelda. I want metroid and Strikers. MArio party 8 sucked! The controls weren't good at all.

Monsteroids said:
I don't buy Wii "editions" 'cept for Zelda. I want metroid and Strikers. MArio party 8 sucked! The controls weren't good at all.

AAHH! I was really waiting to get that game as well, oh well I'll get over it.
I guess I'm just gonna have to get Umbrella Chronicles. YAY!

Wiisdom-Warrior said:
I mean more original games, ones we have never seen before like saints row and crackdown, they're the best games.
hmmmmm
original games we have never seen before
got nothing

It doesnt have to be rated "M" for me to like it. I just want a decent game that doesnt have mario characters in it. Every popular game has them. Strikers, paper mario, that Brawl game, mario party. Its just getting old.

And as for Metroid, it will be a great game but not halo. Main reason- No online play. THats a bust. I will not buy a shooter without online. Just gets boring.

jared19 said:
It doesnt have to be rated "M" for me to like it. I just want a decent game that doesnt have mario characters in it. Every popular game has them. Strikers, paper mario, that Brawl game, mario party. Its just getting old.

And as for Metroid, it will be a great game but not halo. Main reason- No online play. THats a bust. I will not buy a shooter without online. Just gets boring.
beg to differ with you, mario characters are not getting old, because they are still popular like you said

Im not saying the mario games are not fun, I want a good game that doesnt include a mario character.

Umbrella Chronicles looks pretty impressive even though it is just telling you the story from Resident Evil 1 upwards. With the way the game is going to play and with the controls if will probs be a new experiance at looking at Resident Evil games, it also games all the same levels in same the previews ones.

I really can't wait for Umbrella CHronicles. It's gonna be som much fun, just like the House of the Dead Games I play in the Arcade.

ooh, ooh! i have an idea. how bout a game for wii where u run around the ghetto with automatic weapons and steal peoples cars! thats original! :frown2:

Back