Gtron 4in1 Adaptor for wii

FloYdian

Nov 4, 2007
CA
http://cgi.ebay.com/4-IN-1-SNES-NES-GENESIS-N64-WII-CONTROLLER-ADAPTER_W0QQitemZ400087750129QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVideo_Games_Accessories?hash=item5d271695f1

just came out a few days ago... isuppose nes/snes/genesis is ok with classic controller.
n64 games however i feel very lacking on the VC. the gamecube analog stick has a different sensitivity than the n64 one, also the z button is wierdly placed. the classic controller analog stick is placed towards the bottom left and is uncomfortable.

anyone get one of these?

Last edited:
im going to buy it in a week. ill let you know.

you will of course have to buy a nes,snes,genesis, andn64 controller also.

I like how it says "Nintendo Wii" when the connection is obviously for Gamecube.

Yeah these things work.

To bad they dont do a Saturn one as them controllers are the best for fighting games

i dislike the classic controller, the set up hurts my hands, same with the SNES controller.

well, i got this today...

it didnt really work.

the n64 works fine except for one major thing. the z button is mapped to the z button(gc) making it useless.

also i tried my original nes controller and it doesnt work. i have another nes controller that looks different from the 90's and yes that one works... but iwanted my real nes one to work. im goint to buy another nes controller to see if mine was bad. i havnt tried the snes and genesis ports.

i think im going to get this n64 adapter with button mapping http://www.raphnet-tech.com/products/n64_to_wii/index.php

Last edited:
i have another nes controller that looks different from the 90's and yes that one works... but iwanted my real nes one to work. im goint to buy another nes controller to see if mine was bad. i havnt tried the snes and genesis ports.

well my used nes controller came in the mail and it works great with the gtron...must have been something with my other controller.
i got an snes and genesis controller coming in the mail. i'll will update this post if they work.
i also ordered that n64 adaptor fron ralpnet canada.

EDIT:
Snes controller arrived and worked very cool. i notice that the original nes and snes controller are a bit more sensitive than the classic... at least i think?

EDIT: genesis controller works great to...

EDIT: i got the n64 adaptor from ralpnet and works right out the box.
i just tried the rumble pack and it doesnt work with the n64 adaptor.

Last edited:
What is the Z button mapped to on the Gtron adapter?

-I know this is an old post - sorry.

Last edited:
the Z button of the n64 controller is mapped to the Z button on the gamecube controller.

it should be mapped to the L button to work right on VC.

i dont know if i can explain this.

on the virtual console the games for n64 have different button mapping for gamecube controller.in zelda when you use the gamecube controller, to ztarget you have to press L...because z on the gaamecube controller is not in a comfortable place.

I pulled apart my N64 controller today, and what I seeing is the buttons just complete a circuit - one wire in - one wire out. If I can just rewire it to swap the two buttons, I think it will function just fine - If it works I'll take pics - post them - and do a walkthrough. It should be super easy though.

i dont think its that simple...

in order to play super mario 64 you need a certain mapping... to play smash bros 64 you need it slightly different(R must be Z) if you want to grab with r..although you can grab with z+a...

the people at gtron couldnt do it and komodo couldnt do it either. they guy at ralpnet says you need a little software to change button mappings.

Last edited:
Back