Guitar hero Anyone?

Robertking1123

Guitar Hero 2 Lover
Feb 15, 2007
irving, texas
Wii Online Code
1240-9149-8383-7207
Has anyone out there played guitar hero 2? i got mine when it first came out. i've been a fan since the first one. i notice some people are jumping on the bandwagon acting like they are guitar hero gods when they only started liking it when people start to notice it. (u seen the comercials) my question is how many people played and liked the game when it was just at fry's on display not getting any recognition till way later?

thats how great it is. i going to buy an xbox 360 just for that game. since it will have 10 new songs and downloadable songs.

I have both Guitar Hero and Guitar Hero 2. I give them each a 10/10
MOST ADDICTING GAMES EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've known about since day one.
Friends all have 1 and 2.
I play on Hard and some songs on Expert.
But I never bought it because everyone of my friends had it.

i played the first one over at a friends house..i love guitar...i love guitar hero too

Robertking1123 said:
Has anyone out there played guitar hero 2? i got mine when it first came out. i've been a fan since the first one. i notice some people are jumping on the bandwagon acting like they are guitar hero gods when they only started liking it when people start to notice it. (u seen the comercials) my question is how many people played and liked the game when it was just at fry's on display not getting any recognition till way later?
how old are you...10?11?
its called advertisement, and i know when i was younger i always went for the: i liked this before everyone else
news flash: no one cares when you started playing it, if they think their guitar hero gods maybe they are, what dose that have to do with where they found it out? it was a big deal when it came out, maybe you werent there? so it was only a matter of time till everyone picked it up......

you get no credit for when you started playing a video game when there are thousands of others who did the same

yeah guitar heros addicting, for like a week. good game, gets old fast. and seeing how every guitar hero they will ever make after 1 (like number 2) will be the same exact thing with different songs, it makes the latter games get boring even faster. guitar hero would be considered more of a rental game.

Sovieto said:
how old are you...10?11?
its called advertisement, and i know when i was younger i always went for the: i liked this before everyone else

what are you a tard?

i never said i played the game b4 everyone in the world. what im sayin is that no one cared about guitar hero until part two came out because they strated to advertise it. show me an advertisement for the first one. many people only knew about the first one by playin at a friends house or seeing it at fry's. then act like they just are cold at the game but are still playing on medium. guitar hero 1 didnt get any advertisement in magazines till it was already out.
now guitar hero is going to xbox ps3 and even the wii. and you are hearing about guitar hero 3 already its not evevn in prodution yet. but where have you seen a preview of the first guitar hero and said im gonna buy that? no where cuz people didnt want it till part two or if you buy game magazines when it got a 10 out of 10.

Robertking1123 said:
Sovieto said:
how old are you...10?11?

what are you a tard?

i never said i played the game b4 everyone in the world. what im sayin is that no one cared about guitar hero until part two came out because they strated to advertise it. show me an advertisement for the first one. many people only knew about the first one by playin at a friends house or seeing it at fry's. then act like they just are cold at the game but are still playing on medium. guitar hero 1 didnt get any advertisement in magazines till it was already out.
now guitar hero is going to xbox ps3 and even the wii. and you are hearing about guitar hero 3 already its not evevn in prodution yet. but where have you seen a preview of the first guitar hero and said im gonna buy that? no where cuz people didnt want it till part two or if you buy game magazines when it got a 10 out of 10.
it was extremely popular..
http://www.amazon.com/Guitar-Hero-1...sr_2/105-4832385-1858807?ie=UTF8&s=videogames
there were advertisements for guitar hero 1 or else i wouldnt have known about it, and it was always in walmarts and what not, your talking non sense son

I first played GH1 at a party drunk. Was alot of fun. I told my Brothers to get it. And it's kick arse though Im waiting for a Wii version on GH2 before I buy it [Still waiting for a definate GH2 Wii Game]

I had 1 and 2 on their release dates and I have a red and a black guitar. I freakin LOVE the series. Rumor has it that Harmonix will be making one more game (GH: 80s edition) before passing the rights to the franchise over to Neversoft for GH:3.

Right now I'm working on 5 staring Jessica on expert. I've cam close according to my friends 5 star score, but i can never quite get it.

on a side note, I'm gonna say that Elephant Bones is the best bonus song on GH:2

Lobstermobster said:
yeah guitar heros addicting, for like a week. good game, gets old fast. and seeing how every guitar hero they will ever make after 1 (like number 2) will be the same exact thing with different songs, it makes the latter games get boring even faster. guitar hero would be considered more of a rental game.
Dude no way. I've been playing GH2 since it came out and I still go back to 1 sometimes. I still haven't gotten sick of the songs, and I think a lot of people would agree with that. The whole replay value comes in trying to get 5 stars on everything. on expert. And with me and my roommate, its always trying to beat each others scores. Plus is such a great party game. We play it all the time at the drumline house (it's like a frat house, without the buttsex) before the parties start to kick in. (then we need to hide the PS2)

Last edited:
Refers every one to his avi

Shame im pants at it (havent beeten the first in normal yet)

Back