Guitar hero III for Kids

addededge

WiiChat Member
Dec 28, 2007
Does anyone know how to turn off the background in Guitar hero III for Wii. I have small children, and the wife doesn't let me play when the kids are around, because of the background graphics. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

What?! Really? My little sister is 6 and she plays this game all the time. I never saw anything wrong with it... What kind of back ground are you talking about?

addededge said:
Does anyone know how to turn off the background in Guitar hero III for Wii. I have small children, and the wife doesn't let me play when the kids are around, because of the background graphics. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

LOL! Some many comments so little time.

I have a wife and 2 young daughters so I feel qualified to respond.

Why not lock your kids in the attic so their virginal eyes will never be soiled by pixelated depictions of rocker chicks and back up dancers.

You sir are ridiculous.

acrbill said:

Why not lock your kids in the attic so their virginal eyes will never be soiled by pixelated depictions of rocker chicks and back up dancers.

You sir are ridiculous.

You sir, should be president.

acrbill said:

You sir are ridiculous.
QFT

You can't turn off the background, because doing so is pointless and unneeded, so there isn't going to be an option for it. If you buy the PC version then I'm sure you can mod it a bit to rid of the background, but don't expect there to already be a mod or a tutorial for doing it.

Oh it must be the girl with the big boobs?
Why don't you use paper towel or construction paper, that's the best that will do.

LoVeWiI said:
Oh it must be the girl with the big boobs?
Why don't you use paper towel or construction paper, that's the best that will do.

Thats not a bad idea. All you really need to see is the middle of the screen where the dots are falling.

acrbill said:
Thats not a bad idea. All you really need to see is the middle of the screen where the dots are falling.
Is it the girl? Just cover her boobs with construction paper. Is your wife getting jelous because of her big boobs? Because my gf did.

LoVeWiI said:
Is it the girl? Just cover her boobs with construction paper. Is your wife getting jelous because of her big boobs? Because my gf did.

You probably hit the nail on the head. Its not the kids his wife is trying to "protect".

My wife knows better than to think that since I cannot shift my attention away from the game for even a moment to check out E-sluts or I will fail in short order.

My wife is better than me at GH3 and she always picks Judy Nails and buys new outfits and whatnot. Should I be worried???? She might leave me for a rocker chick if I allow her to keep playing.

To the original poster:

I'm sorry if it seems like we are attacking you. From my end it seems ridiculous.
At the end of the day you are free to raise your children as you see fit. The construction paper technique is probably your best bet.

acrbill said:
You probably hit the nail on the head. Its not the kids his wife is trying to "protect".

My wife knows better than to think that since I cannot shift my attention away from the game for even a moment to check out E-sluts or I will fail in short order.

My wife is better than me at GH3 and she always picks Judy Nails and buys new outfits and whatnot. Should I be worried???? She might leave me for a rocker chick if I allow her to keep playing.

To the original poster:

I'm sorry if it seems like we are attacking you. From my end it seems ridiculous.
At the end of the day you are free to raise your children as you see fit. The construction paper technique is probably your best bet.
No offence. But is your wife a slut? Lol. I can see you raise your children very good =)

LiquidD said:
Sorry, I should have been clearer.
I don't focus on anything. People say "Ooh, that's racist, that's sexist, that's inappropriate", but I don't pay attention to that. I don't notice. Someone tells me that, and I say "it is?" So if his kids are anything like me, they won't care.

Back