Ha HA Sony your system is DEAD!

Joe said:
....thats never gonna happen!
HIDEO KOJIMA would never do that....if anything he'd put it on the wii... with downgraded graphics :lol:! This may be his last project with Sony...and then he said he would work with Nintendo (interveiw)
I watch G4 all the time and I havent heard this anywhere!!!
g4's awsome

Joe said:
....thats never gonna happen!
HIDEO KOJIMA would never do that....if anything he'd put it on the wii... with downgraded graphics :lol:! This may be his last project with Sony...and then he said he would work with Nintendo (interveiw)
I watch G4 all the time and I havent heard this anywhere!!!

I'm sure HK could live without the 'extreme best' graphics.

I doubt MGS4 will not be on PS3 because they've already done most of they're work on the PS3 Architecture (or something like that) which is the hardest modern format to program for - they wouldn't throw all that away.

I really have no clue what system they are going to put it on. Maybe they will put it on both, like with MGS2.

One way to look at it is currently Konami has a chance for a 10 times (or 1000%) increase in revenue if they put on the xbox 360 compared to the PS3.

I'm just basically geting those #'s from the # of consoles sold, basically rounding to 1,000,000 ps3. and 10,000,000 xbox 360. Remember i said currently up there though.

ecko MAN said:
g4's awsome

G4 starting to suck....only because its being flooded with gay shows like star trek and the man show! WTF I thought G4 was a ****ing video game channel

Sounds exactly like how Kingdom Hearts 3 might not be released on the PS3. Its all about the dollar signs for game devs, not loyalty.

metal gear solid was a nintendo franchise first.

and the graphics of the gamecube in the case of the resident evil games suggest that the wii has the potential to handle anything.

Who says that MGS was originally a Nintendo franchise?! That's bogus. Snake is in SSBB, so it is very likely that MGS4 may port later next year. Tekken 6 on 360!!!? I have to see that to believe it. The only advantage PS3 has over 360 is its "so called" power.

Master Foot said:
Who says that MGS was originally a Nintendo franchise?! That's bogus. Snake is in SSBB, so it is very likely that MGS4 may port later next year. Tekken 6 on 360!!!? I have to see that to believe it. The only advantage PS3 has over 360 is its "so called" power.

thats not bogus, do your research.

it was on the snes or nes. which means whilst it wasnt first party, it was a nintendo franchise first. consolewise.

Last edited:
Back