- Hammer Bros, cheap? -

don_cartez

WiiChat Member
May 25, 2007
Well from my first like 8 games online, ive found the hammer bros to be so so cheap, there little left directional move is annoying as hell!!

anyone else feel my pain?!

to me, theyre prob one of my best players, their shot is unbelieveable. well i think so

I get really irritated when some people do NOTHING but use the hammer move while running to the goal, very cheap move, as its hard to time when to tackle him, or hit... Not only that but they can avoid items thrown at em while their in the air :crazy:

I think Hammer Bros are great, but not when ppl use them 99% of the game and to score every time. (Noob/lame tactic if you ask me)

Miragepie said:
I get really irritated when some people do NOTHING but use the hammer move while running to the goal, very cheap move, as its hard to time when to tackle him, or hit... Not only that but they can avoid items thrown at em while their in the air :crazy:

I think Hammer Bros are great, but not when ppl use them 99% of the game and to score every time. (Noob/lame tactic if you ask me)

You are totally right.

Tbh i use birdo and hate hammer bros, birdo spins to knock opponents away which is just as good, but her shot is 100% guarenteed to score while hammer bros you need to be close to the goal.

But yeah i admit birdos shot can be blocked by someone getting the way. Guys if you have wifi add my number and pm me on this forum :D

YES people constantly using the hammer does annoy me, BUT it can be stopped still you just have to time it right, not many get past me with that tatic.

Hammer Bros power shot is amazing but it is really hard to get a fully charged up shot off so when you do it should be rewarded. I don't think they're a massive problem tho. Theres a few chars with good shots anyway; hammer bros, birdo and monty mole. And yer the dodge is good but not as good as toads or boos imo.

Back