Has anyone bought mario strikers charged today?

I'm sure tons of people have reserved their copies in the US. They're probably picking the game up as we speak. For me, I didn't order it, and I won't since I'm not into soccer. Hope the people who do get it enjoy it.

FR. said:
I'm sure tons of people have reserved their copies in the US. They're probably picking the game up as we speak. For me, I didn't order it, and I won't since I'm not into soccer. Hope the people who do get it enjoy it.

I'm not into soccer neither but I'm getting it because of its fun experience, its great multiplayer, and its online.

Yeah, but I hear the online is nothing to brag about. You need to have a person's friend code if you want to play a match against them. It's nothing compared to XBox Live.

I got mine a few month's ago:)

Why are you asking if they got it today in america?

Is there going to be a thread everyday this week?

Anyways, Umm do america currently 2 online games?

Cpt.McCloud said:
I got mine a few month's ago:)

Why are you asking if they got it today in america?

Is there going to be a thread everyday this week?

Anyways, Umm do america currently 2 online games?

Yeah, the US will have 2 online games as of tomorrow, they are: Pokemon: Battle Revolution and of course, Mario Strikers: Charged. Later will be Battalion Wars 2.

FR. said:
Yeah, the US will have 2 online games as of tomorrow, they are: Pokemon: Battle Revolution and of course, Mario Strikers: Charged. Later will be Battalion Wars 2.

We got big brain acedamy online recently:)

I am still dieing to get trauma center.

I think trauma center could have a good online, like its a race to save people?

you could set number of people or a time limit:)

Has mario strikers had lots of lag in the US?

When it was first in europe, you could barely get online.

I called my local Kmart (there aren't even any other stores that carry video games for 40+ miles), and they said they have it, but they can't sell it to me because the Kmart ad says available July 31st. :shocked:

heh...like i said, it ships out on the 30th and takes 1 day to hit the stores.....soooo on the 31st

wario2ooo said:
heh...like i said, it ships out on the 30th and takes 1 day to hit the stores.....soooo on the 31st
Ye who has little faith, is not a tru Strikers fan!

Back