Has anyone bought mario strikers charged today?

The walmart near me got it in last night but when I went in today they said they sold out. So I'll go and check best buy or target tomorrow.

I suppose so ... I have looked at a few stores who have listings on ebay and half.com ... some say not in stock until tomorrow (7/31) others say they would ship same day, in this case today. lies? who knows ... I will just be at my local gaming post picking up my copy tomorrow since that just happens to be payday.

Online is good trust me iv played it for over a month now (im in uk we had it ages ago) and you can play anybody in the world WITHOUT a friend code.

But to play someone specific (like a friend or someone on this forum) you need there friend code otherwise its just chance you play against them

v6jbird said:
Wal*Mart by me doesn't have it.

NO ONE HAS IT! THIS GAME COMES OUT TOMORROW! GSDKFAGJSKADGS :mad5:

You calling me a liar? Heres the walmart in my citys #. Call. And dont say I dont have it b.c u dont. Thats childish.

606) 886-6681 call and see. They had about 15-20 copies.

jared19 said:
You calling me a liar? Heres the walmart in my citys #. Call. And dont say I dont have it b.c u dont. Thats childish.

606) 886-6681 call and see. They had about 15-20 copies.

:tard:

If u dont believe me, I posted a pict of me in my profile with the game. Im not a liar

It has shipped to stores. Some stores have already received their shipments and have put them on the shelves. Some stores have not received their shipments yet. That's all there is to it.

main.1185839095.JPG

overlook my fat face

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII********** im soooo jealous man i need this game!!!

I need to get this game. But none of the places around me have it yet. They all say it comes out tomorrow. Guess that's when I'll be getting it.

Ok. Ive played 15 minutes lol and its FUN. It has a good 10 step tutorial to walk you through all the controls. They are easy. I played one online battle. Got beat at last sec of 1st game. The 2nd game we lagged bad. I think my opponent lagged out. Not sure but it is the 1st day and there will be those issues.

Back