Has anyone bought mario strikers charged today?

got the call earlier too. Bad part is i dont have my car and unless i can get somone to take me to gamestop i cant get it tomorrow. Im going to the Yankee game tomorrow so even if i get it, i wont have a lot of time. But Wednesday i will get it for sure. Cant wait to play everyone online!

It's not really a soccer game per say.... I mean like it's no Winning Eleven. It's so cartoonish and very unlike soccer... really a lot of fun. Don't need to be a soccer fan to enjoy this game.

FR. said:
I'm sure tons of people have reserved their copies in the US. They're probably picking the game up as we speak. For me, I didn't order it, and I won't since I'm not into soccer. Hope the people who do get it enjoy it.

Yea i got my call but wont be able to get it until like.....4 or 5ish

lookin forward to playing you guys

*knocks on wood*

TitansATB said:
Yea i got my call but wont be able to get it until like.....4 or 5ish

lookin forward to playing you guys

*knocks on wood*

hahah yeah, I really don't care what time I get it. As long as I actually GET IT!:yikes:

you will luv it if you like football or soccor lol im in australia we had it bout a month or so and online is heaps fun either winning or getting a flogging by others lol.. and the best thing is every 7 days ur score s go back to zero and new tourny starts and i noticed sumone say its online play will be only reginol sorry think i spelt that wrong as far as i no its not all online play is against anyone from all over the world if im wrong sumone will let me no wat the real online part is im just sure its all worldwide

yes and no on the online part u got 2 ways one is freind vrs freind and the other is like tourney style now your code will be in the freinds list at the vert top off the game when you go online

ive had my wii since it first came out and i still havn't posted friend codes and such Lol

ok can sumone from admin find out NINTENDO AUSTRALIA JUST told me that usa online may not b all over the world as nintendo usa didnt test it yet online australia rnt sure as yet if you can play us or uk they hav said we in australia can play all over europe and here and newzealand so hopefully u guys in the usa will get to hav fun and try and beat us ovr here lol enjoy it cause its a blast:wink:

jess4mick said:
ok can sumone from admin find out NINTENDO AUSTRALIA JUST told me that usa online may not b all over the world as nintendo usa didnt test it yet online australia rnt sure as yet if you can play us or uk they hav said we in australia can play all over europe and here and newzealand so hopefully u guys in the usa will get to hav fun and try and beat us ovr here lol enjoy it cause its a blast:wink:

I live in Greenland what do i do?

ronald you should be fine lol you will no mate just go online you will tell cause sumone will play against you

TitansATB said:
I Got A Calll!!!! Will Be In Tomoro Before Noon!!!!

Same here. Too bad I wont get my hands on it til later on tomorrow night :(

Back