Has Anyone Gotten "The Call"?

Got it. The person said to come in around 10ish for some reason; I didn't catch it. Also, how are they going to handle selling the games? They mentioned getting there early to get things squared away so that you can get out of there shortly after midnight. But I don't want to have to sit around there for 2 hours (from 10 P.M.). I need to go grocery shopping in the town Gamestop is in, but I don't want my groceries rotting (or freezing) in the trunk. I figured I'd stop in around 10ish, take care of the business side of the transaction, and then leave to go shopping. I'd then return around 11:30 or so. Would this work?

Meh this one call was boring, the worst one was when Gamestop called my cell-phone during class to tell me Brawl had been delayed... worst day evar.

Arch0n said:
Meh this one call was boring, the worst one was when Gamestop called my cell-phone during class to tell me Brawl had been delayed... worst day evar.

wow. that is bad! If they called me during school to tell me that brawl has been delayed i would have gone crazy:crazy: .

Yup, I got the same call last night. I didn't pick up since it was an unfamiliar caller so it got recorded on to my answering machine.

I finally got the call. Turns out that there is going to be a midnight release at my eb games. now just have to find away to get there.

what's with the ebgames tournament. can anyone fill me in, I want to be a part of that. just pm me. thanks.

anyway, there's a huge storm that thas and I are expiriencing. hope you can get the game thas.

andrewguy said:
what's with the ebgames tournament. can anyone fill me in, I want to be a part of that. just pm me. thanks.

anyway, there's a huge storm that thas and I are expiriencing. hope you can get the game thas.

oh dont worry I'll use a flamethrower if I have to.:lol: I just checked outside and its still snowing. How many times do i have to shovel in one day.:yikes:

Lol I wouldn't be able to get the game anyway tonight...Cincinnati just got the lost snow it's ever gotten in like 20 years...We were on a level 3 emergency earlier....but I should be able to get the game tommorrow thankfully :)

yeah, it's so bad on the highway that you can't even see 5 feet infront of you. also all of the **** load of snow! :mad5:

^did i mention the use of inviromentally friendly flamethrowers? when are they going to start shoveling the streets. I'll freaking walk if i have to!!!

Back