Hauntings

^^ Nice Story, i see you like my still of writing.

@ DRMARIO, when you say a little to extreme is because i make the story into a format that is extreme but keeping the truth in it. The way i write the story is a way that places fear in it's contents that inevitably makes it look more extreme. But i assure you that it's the truth.

I have another thing that happen to me...i can't explain this one but this is how it goes.

During the summer of 06 I was sleeping in my Camper because it was to warm in my normal room to sleep in. But there was one night in July that i woke up feeling like i was being watch. I had this terrible sense of being watch by someone or something. Now i didn't get up to look around, there was no sound in the camper so i assumed no one was in it except for myself and my Cat and Dog. The next morning i wake up to go to work, early in the morning where i walked to my front yard to get the news paper. There i notice on my lawn, a spiral, my lawn had been burned in a shape of a spiral. What made it i no not, all i now is that it was not made by tires, because the Lawn was wet, and if it was tires that made that, there would be tracks leading from the Drive way on to my Lawn, there wasn't any. So i don't know exactly what made it. It was like a Little Crop circle on my front Lawn.

^Yes, I am being serious, Demon. Given that I could write in first person perspective and that I could make up a background (and possibly even a future) I could easily write a decent sized story.

Dr: I asked if you talked to her, not if she talked to you. You've never talked to a pet or to god?

Sure i could make a perfect novel on it. Though it would be hard considering that i have bad Grammar and i Spell like a 5 year old..xD ok well not that bad..but yeah..xD i'll work on it..when i get the time

Demon Slayer said:
Sure i could make a perfect novel on it. Though it would be hard considering that i have bad Grammar and i Spell like a 5 year old..xD ok well not that bad..but yeah..xD i'll work on it..when i get the time

Such a honest post:lol: ^^

I am interested in the whole DMario and his spiritual guide situation. I am going to look into these spiritual guides.

Dr.: My only question was if you talked to her, I didn't mention anything about her replying. No reason to be confused :wink:

Demon: Looking forward to it. Tell me if you need help with anything.

Oh You make me feel so good Cpt.McCloud, I love you too >> :lol:

^I will and thanks..probly actually start working on it in about a week when i get my Laptop back.

you know what hapened to me :(

2 years ago me and my dog were outside at night and i saw these two red lights running real fast so my dog chased it and he went into the woods so i looked in there and i saw it , all i could see was a tail and spikey things
and big red eyes
and then the thing ran away real fast and i could not see my dog nowere
then the next day i looked back in the woods and i saw m dog :(

i dont wanna say what hapend to him :cryin:

bw! said:
you know what hapened to me :(

2 years ago me and my dog were outside at night and i saw these two red lights running real fast so my dog chased it and he went into the woods so i looked in there and i saw it , all i could see was a tail and spikey things
and big red eyes
and then the thing ran away real fast and i could not see my dog nowere
then the next day i looked back in the woods and i saw m dog :(

i dont wanna say what hapend to him :cryin:

Editted for the better.

Last edited:
LevesqueIsKing said:
^Come on, man. Show some respect.

Curiosity killed the fox.

You are right.

Just wondering what happened as some people make thigns out worse then they are.

no that story was just a joke :lol:

but seriosly it hapend to another person
its called a chupacobra (goat sucker) or something

bw! said:
no that story was just a joke :lol:

but seriosly it hapend to another person
its called a chupacobra (goat sucker) or something

The Chubacobra is just a monster of Mexican belief and mythology.

Not exactly a haunting.

-thinks back to chupacobra in scooby doo-

^Man, now you made me look like a phag in front of McCloud :lol:

*Googles word* Woah, that things weird... Is it like a real animal, or is it just a theory, like sasquatch or something?

no not bigfoot

im talking about the one that has scales and wings

look on google images
scary

Back