Have YOU dropped you wii yet?

Yes, I did I bought my Wii while I was on a camping trip with my GrandParents. Anyways there truck has a built in DVd player in the back with a RCA input, Hmm I did exactly what your thinking, I bought a cheap 12 volt power inverter and played Wii while we traveled XD So anyways It was 3 more days until we would be home and my Wii would be safe, I was out in the truck putting it in the Box and keeping it there until we got home and while trying to inset blue box 2, blue box 1 got pushed out the other side and onto the ground, The Wii, Adapter and Remote. It was rocky and it landed on a sticking out rock. The word Wii could barley be picked out and when you turn the remote to make the cursor rotate it glitches. I brought it in, Hiding my tears and showed my Grandmother. As luck would have it the very same day my Grandmother had lost her 120 Dollar Pants, and when she found them on another site she went to wash them and spilt bleach on them, AHH! Anyways both of us were upset, Nan knew how i felt having somthing you loved and expensive lost, she Paid 150 Dolars for the repaid of the CAse! Way to much. Im sure i forgot somthing and i'll edit later

yeah i might get a wavebird just for brawl i ahte having it pluged in it scares the crap outa me i sit so close so i dont stretch the cord and make it fall fall fall fall

toomstone said:
haha i let no one touch my wii i put and take out all games est i take all cords out if i travel i set it up and i havnt droped it yet... i always make sure people wear their wrist straps my mates dont do it on purpose now>.> but nothing has happend yet so it works
Lol! Ditto

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Lemme Give You A math Problem...

7-Year-Old Nephew + Corded GC Controller + Wii + 3-foot-tall Speaker = Fall

same exact thing happened to me, except it was my 1 year-old sister who tripped over the GC controller, and knocked the wii off my desk, breakin both the port covers beyon repair. i had to order new ones from ninty :(

What Were Your Exact Feelins When You Dropped/Kicked/Knocked Over Your Wii?

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Lemme Give You A math Problem...

7-Year-Old Nephew + Corded GC Controller + Wii + 3-foot-tall Speaker = Fall

this post made me cry a little on the inside :(

Listen silent humper if you aint got anything good to say, don't say anything at all, do you like me or sumthiing?
Go hump a melon silently, or loudly how ever you fancy son?
Gosshhh, kids these days just can't contain themselves can they?

Wow, it's good to hear no major malfunctions have occurred to our wii's i think it's just a sturdy console.

Back