Have YOU dropped you wii yet?

I think you have the gay attraction mate, what's with all this humping business, seriously go get your head sorted, you can't even plug a wire into a console without knocking it over.

Yeah, gosh kids, your a kid mate.

i micro controlled (starcraft lol) my GC controller so it didnt fall =)

Silent-Sniper said:
I think you have the gay attraction mate, what's with all this humping business, seriously go get your head sorted, you can't even plug a wire into a console without knocking it over.

Yeah, gosh kids, your a kid mate.

Silent-pumper, can you not get enough of my ass, your following me everywhere! Here suck on these melons :ciappa:
Reply again, then I'll know for sure you can't get enough of my ass!
I don't mind sharing the love, i believe if you give a little you get a little.
Stop calling me mate, just call me sugar? GOSH. Actually Sugar Lumps!

About the Wii, i just got it lying down now, it ain't gonna flip any time soon.

Im pretty sure that a Wii can be dropped from 15 feet 9 times before it cracks.

i did. i was playing paper mario and my dads dogs walked in. 1 got caught on the GC cord and pulled it down. 1m (3.5ft) fall. still works. i was mad cuz i had an hour into playing without saving lol

heymoe99 said:
i did. i was playing paper mario and my dads dogs walked in. 1 got caught on the GC cord and pulled it down. 1m (3.5ft) fall. still works. i was mad cuz i had an hour into playing without saving lol
Which is why they invented wireless...

Haven't dropped it yet, dropped my DS a few times though.

I shipped my wii in my car when I went to Cali over the summer for an internship. When I went there I took it on my carry on cause I was paranoid, no problems shipping the car so I put it in my car when I shipped it back. They must have thought it was a package of cocaine or something cause they searched through my trunk and took out my wii, they left it outside of the bag and it was all scratched up. It rained for a few days before I picked up my car and the trunk was wet and moldy cause they didn't shut it properly. Unfortunately my wii still works, would have been better if it didn't so I could have called ninty and ordered a replacement. Now I got all these scratches. I babied it so much before that point, now I'm heartbroken and don't show it as much love.

iOwnage said:
Which is why they invented wireless...

i dont like the 3rd party controllers. they are crap. it's hard to find wavebirds where i am. you cant even get them from nintendo. i looked on their online catalog. ebay and amazon are about it.. unless i go garage sale shopping. garage sale shopping in feb doesnt go so well. there arent any around here when it's 20F (-10C ?)

I'd like to officailly announce everyone that Silent-pumper love's my ass, and he's in love with me, i think he just loves me for my ass though :(.

I was thinking, everything in the wii, is pretty tightly squashed together innit?
It's not bulky like the ps3, i'm sure the ps3 would get damamged from a small drop would'nt it?

Singhson said:
I accidentally (Obviously) flipped my wii to it's up side while standing without the base, when i was trying to fix the wire into the back of the TV, i think i just forgot the wii wasn't in its grey stand so it flipped somehow.
Anyway i was worried and kept hearing things, but i think my wii's ok, LOL, this happened about 5 months ago.
If you did drop you wii, how high was it, (mine was on the floor, it was a flip), and is it operating ok!
Oh yeah, and i dropped mine on a hardwood floor too!

Lol, intresting thread topic, I've never dropped mine XD

Yeah I Was Watching A Video On YouTube Once And The Guy Grabbed A PS3 And Dropped It From About 5 Ft Up...It Cracked Into Tiny Pieces!:lol:

I dropped my Wii at Wal-Mart within the first 2 minutes of its purchase. I was messing around and spinning it on my finger to make my girlfriend laugh, and I dropped it. Luckily, it was still in the box.

The funny thing is I did the exact same thing a few days ago with a DVD player.

MirakTheLa said:
I dropped my Wii at Wal-Mart within the first 2 minutes of its purchase. I was messing around and spinning it on my finger to make my girlfriend laugh, and I dropped it. Luckily, it was still in the box.

The funny thing is I did the exact same thing a few days ago with a DVD player.
:lol::lol::lol: Thats Got To Be Like A Record Or Sumthin!:lol:

Back