Have you ever Thrown the wii control?

pro gamer said:
I was once playing baseball with my cousin and he hit me in the face. And it was a homerun. Now I stay away from him when he is playing wii.

OUCH! I hope you wasn't hurt to badly.

One time, me and a freind was bowling in wii sports. He took a swing and creamed my cat right in the teeth! :yikes: I had to find him and check his mouth! He had a bruised lip, but was ok otherwise.

Last edited:
One of my freinds was playing on his wii and accidentally threw it at his motion sensor thingy. He smashed it into pieces.

I was playing boxing and my cousin walked in front of me and I accidentally punched him in the face.

^LMFAOO!!

haha da worst thing i saw was.. well alot of stuff haha

-my dad accidentally hit my bros head while playing wiitennis
-my lil sister(7yrs old new to video games) swinging the wii tennis and slipped and fell on her patootie xD

nothing happened to me yet tho:ciappa:
dats all dat comes to mind right now

My friend broke his window by playing baseball.

Deanis said:
My mate has thrown one of my Wiimotes full speed into a wall during WiiTennis. Thankfully it had a Wii-dom on otherwise the controller wouldve smashed to bits it was that hard.

LOL!!! Wii-dom!

That's a good one! you auta put that in in the online urban dictionary. Theres a ton of wii-isms on there in a long list!

me and my friends just finished running around outside, and when my friend came in (first time) he dropped it (sweaty hands)

I personally think anyone that manages to throw it is a bit retarded =\

There is a strap... and even if you don't use it I don't see how it would slip out of your hand - it's not a bar of soap!

However saying this I was playing WarioWare: SMooth Moves with my friend and because you have to keep swapping the remote every 4 seconds there is no time to put the wrist strap on... and I was faces with the challenge of answering the phone. So I put the remote on the floor face-down and got ready to pick it up as fast as I could... the phone rang and I swiped it off the ground at my veru quickest, only I did not get a proper grip on it...

... I keep the side of my PC open to help it keep cool and save electricity that the side panel uses up, which is not good because the Wii remote flew straight into my PC and turned it off. It knocked the graphics card out too but that's an easy fix, however now my PC makes a really loud "BRRRRRRRRRR" noise whenever it is turned on.

:(

I've not thrown it, but have hit it off the TV. Hubby nearly took his pals eye out as well when he walked behind him when he was taking a shot at bowling

My friend threw one of mine at the ceiling playing wii bowling once.

Surprisingly it only broke the battery cover, because it flew pretty far.(it was a vaulted ceiling)

Back