Have you ever Thrown the wii control?

My friend almost broke his finger by hitting the table.

lol i was jokingly getting pissed off cause my friend beat me in mario party

so i swung the wiimote by the wrist strap

and it hit my hand pretty hard

it hurt:(

and i've dropped it a couple of times, but i drop everything (ipod touch, new blackberry)

you must have been really angry.

I got hit in the eye by my cousin. If you look back you can see one of my posts saying I got hit in the eye.

I've never let go of the remote *knocks on wood*
but i did smash my finger on a table while playing the "test your strength" minigame in Carnival Games... i hit the bell though :lol:

Lol...have I got a story...well when I first got my Wii I had my cousins over and we were all playing Smooth Moves and having a blast...till my 8yr old cousin threw the controller nearly hitting the tv (thank god it didn't). The wiimote broke so their parents, being kind as they were, got us another one for free. (Take in mind this before the wiistraps came out.) Well a couple weeks later I hear about the straps and order them...they come in the mail about a week later. I get them all set up and they work pretty good. Months later we have another family gathering and my cousins are over playing Olympics this time...I see once or twice that they dropped the wiimote but the strap kept it attached to their wrist. I was glad they were doing their job. The same night, I'm playing SMG for my first time. I get to the first mantaray race and I'm having trouble getting past the small tutorial...I start swing the wiimote to get it to work and my my finger somehow gets wrapped around the strap(which is on my hand) and flings it off my wrist, detaches it self from the nunchuck, and smashes into the wall. I must be accident prone...at least it still works so I didn't have to get a new one but seriously how does that happen?

No I have not. Kinda sucks though. If the straps on, just try to throw the controller when you get pissed off. :lol:

When i first got my wii on launch i let go of the wiimote. It flew across the room and hit the wall pretty hard. But it still works fine.

haha yeah once I played wii tennis and my wrist strap snapped and instead of lobbing it back it flew straight to my brothers crotch. my character actually hit the ball back though

Back