Heatseeker and Godzilla info

SLrocket

Rockets In '08!!!
Nov 28, 2006
htown texas
Wii Online Code
7808-6544-1890-2927
Go to the wii IGN page and theres new videos, info and screens for godzilla and heatseeker. and both games look fantastic, visually godzilla blew me away. control mechanish is promising too(maybe online play). heatseeker most prolly has online play, okay graphics, but awesome controls. go check it out.

Developers need to know that if they put online play in their games, there games will sell like crazy. We haven't seen online besides Elebits (just sending levels).

If either of those have online, they will sell big. Can't say I'm too excited for either though.

I am excited for Godzilla:Unleashed..it's gonna be awesome and it will be online too, so prepare your monsters

yeah, just go to IGN.com and read the interview..they mention they will put online play, so I assure you it will have online play...but it's not technically confirmed yet

I have to say, that Godzilla game looks quite good. I've never been a big fan of the movies, but I like what I saw in that interview and I hope to be hearing more about it as time progresses. Good fighting games are always fun, but fighting with giant monsters might be even better.

Axtlar said:
yeah, just go to IGN.com and read the interview..they mention they will put online play, so I assure you it will have online play...but it's not technically confirmed yet
I don't see it, can you put the exact text here?
I see they mention downloadable content but that's it.

I've always had an eye on Heatseeker, until Brawl, Mario, Battalion Wars and Metroid are released, I haven't really seen a game that I really want, but I heard of this and after reading about it and seeing a few screenshots, it looks ok. In the videos the graphics look poor but that's because they're PS2 and I hope they make them look better for the Wii. The special impact cam or whatever looks like it could get irritating after a while and I don't think it changes that much of the gameplay, ah well, I still have my eye on it.

I checked the games, im not that much into dog-fighting games on consoles, but seems pretty good, if only they d make the graphics look sharper on the wii...

the previous godzilla game on the wii got some really cool reviews, so a new godzilla game with better visuals(indeed I checked some screenshots, and they seem much better even at this stage), exciting(or so they say) controls, and online features would be another really good addition to the Wii's arsenal.

Generally speaking though, I am really content with the way things are shaping up, nearly everyday a new game is announced, the modchips are ready( they will indeed help the consoles sales even more, just think of all the guys getting themselves a Wii just to experiment with windows/MAC and the wiimote, now they will have a reason to buy it hehehe...) and so many things, like new peripherals. The Wii is here to stay. Take into account the fact that Nintendo can afford to bring down the price and invest in the machine even more( they are making a profit from each one sold anyway ....), and you will know the reason the Wii just won't stop selling like hot cakes.

Back