Help me choose!!

yayaman

WiiChat Member
Apr 22, 2007
Well I have 2200. I am getting a n64 Game and 2 TurboGraphix(Only way to use all up) to use all of it up.

I am getting Star Fox 64. What should be my other 2 games? Pick ones that have good single players. I have friends, but I like playing alone more with VC games.

New Super Adventure Island. I'm pretty sure it's for TurboGraphix. It's really fun and challenging. Pretty challenging actually. Gets kinda annoying of dieing aftera while. But it's a really fun game.

I grew up playing Wario Woods for nintendo. Its a puzzle like game, but can play for hours.

I got bonk's revenge. And too the other 2 people, I am looking for Turbo only. Plus I have Wario Woods on Animal Crossing! I think I might get Dragon's Curse or bonk's adventure for my last one. Is Bomberman any good??

no CONTEST.......new adventure island. my very first turbogaphix game i had ever played. i liked the one on the snes and thought i would try this one.......great game. plays like the original mario, just a little nuttier.

looks simple to you friends, till THEY try it. its really worth a look.

dude get mario kart and starfox.... Starfox gets old after a while and the multiplayer isnt all that good.(My opinion):drool:

Bonk's Revenge is the only one I can think is worth it.

The music I'll warn you can be annoying, but besides that it's a charming and fun platformer that any Mario or platformer fan could enjoy.

DARKFIRE007 said:
no CONTEST.......new adventure island. my very first turbogaphix game i had ever played. i liked the one on the snes and thought i would try this one.......great game. plays like the original mario, just a little nuttier.

looks simple to you friends, till THEY try it. its really worth a look.

Wow exactly the same with me. I own the one for the snes and I love it. I like playing the first one on my snes then playing the new one on my wii, :)And New Adventure island is just as good. It's really fun

Back