Help me wiichat members! Advice needed!

Marioman said:
Lol had to bring up Heroes huh Byuakuya
Yeah, I will try to do so wherever I can. :lol:

Cpt.McCloud said:
Their secondary education is high school. Ours is 'secondary school'. Both of them lead to a college.

It is just the aging which is slightly off corallated between the countries.
Dammit, you are confusing me. Lets just say we are all lucky to receive the precious gift of education and leave it at that. :lol:

Byuakuya said:
Yeah, I will try to do so wherever I can. :lol:

Dammit, you are confusing me. Lets just say we are all lucky to receive the precious gift of education and leave it at that. :lol:

Haha, true true:cool:

So, what do people think I should get with my 350+?

^Honestly, if its that hard to think of something to buy then I'd bank it. You'll be thankful that you did in the future.

I've got a question, Cpt.: My history teacher was giving a lecture this week and he went on this rant about why he doesn't understand why Brit's go all crazy over the queen. Seeing as she doesn't have any power, only money, why do you guys find her day-to-day life so fascinating? Is it similar to our celebrities?

Sorry for the stereotypes.

What to purchase with your Xbox 360:

1. Xbox 360 Headset
2. Xbox Live 12 Month Subscription
3. Xbox Live Wireless Receiver (?) to connect to Xbox Live
4. Copy of Halo 3
5. Fable 1 - New Fable coming out soon and the first one was quite fun.
6. Sports Games: Xbox 360 offers a wide variety of sports games so it's up to you to choose which you like best.
7. Purchase the Premium System. If you purchase a core system you need to buy a HD for the 360 to save your games etc.

have a custom computer made, so you don't pay for vista. I assume you have XP on a CD somewhere? Buy the custom made computer, and install your XP on it, that way you don't pay much.

I good chunk of the money for a computer, is not the computer, it's the operating system. If you buy a custom computer, you know what your getting, and you don't pay like 300$ for the Operating System.

Then spend the rest of your money, on the 360, live, and some games. There is no need to spend money on Wii games now, and when the good ones do come out is around Christmas, so just ask for them :)

That way, you can't lose.

I cna also help you out. if you want Mac os x 10.4.8 for free, I have the ISO CD image, and I can send it to you. All you would need is a DVD-R disc, and make sure you can burn these, and then all you need to do is boot up from the CD and install the mac os x. I've been having troubles burning it, but it's most likely my computer. If you want both Windows and Mac, and have a big enough HD, you can get parallels desktop for mac.

If you can't buy a new(20GB only 40$ where I live) HD, then you can use mac os x boot camp, to dual boot XP and mac. if you can't do any of these things, and have only one HD, you'll need a second HD(as I said 20Gb is fine and is only 40$ where I live). The mac os x only takes up 4GB of a HD, and maybe less if you install less things with it.

When I had it installed before my reformat, it had no sound drivers, so sound is a problem. If you choses to do this, just PM me.

I hope this has helped you.

Last edited:
LevesqueIsKing said:
^Honestly, if its that hard to think of something to buy then I'd bank it. You'll be thankful that you did in the future.

I've got a question, Cpt.: My history teacher was giving a lecture this week and he went on this rant about why he doesn't understand why Brit's go all crazy over the queen. Seeing as she doesn't have any power, only money, why do you guys find her day-to-day life so fascinating? Is it similar to our celebrities?

Sorry for the stereotypes.

We don't go crazy over the queen.

Well in the past our royal family had all the power.
But now its the goverment with power and we just like the royal family for being there kinda', its just patriotic?
The queen could vito the government but everyone knows the government would just replace the queen if she did.

I have stated that I cant get a 360.

LoveWii: UK college or US college?

:sick: :lol: I couldn't help it.

Why would you think they'd only be used for college?

EDIT: Cpt.: Okay, I guess that makes sense, and, btw, he was assuming that you'd be able to if you sold your PS2.

The only reason this conundrum started was because my sister wanted this laptop for university...

------------

I wouldnt sell my beloved ps2, and even if I did my mom probably still won't sway. She is just plain iffy:lol:

LevesqueIsKing said:
LoveWii: UK college or US college?

:sick: :lol: I couldn't help it.

Why would you think they'd only be used for college?

EDIT: Cpt.: Okay, I guess that makes sense, and, btw, he was assuming that you'd be able to if you sold your PS2.
Lol I didn't mean it that way...I meant don't most people buy mackbook pro for college?"us college"

depends whether your about to go to college
if so go with the laptop to focus on studies
but if not id totally go with the 360 but MAKE SURE you get a cooling fan
and go with the live its the shizzzz
but whatever you end up doing it sounds like your getting some pretty nice stuff

chsrhm5 said:
depends whether your about to go to college
if so go with the laptop to focus on studies
but if not id totally go with the 360 but MAKE SURE you get a cooling fan
and go with the live its the shizzzz
but whatever you end up doing it sounds like your getting some pretty nice stuff

Yeah I have the 3 most important school years now, I just want a basic laptop so I will most likely go with the normal vista running one. I will have 350+ left due to my mother dismissing the 360.

Hi, get the laptop for christmas, get yourself a nin DS great for wifi over the net, save some cash and enjoy christmas.

result all round

frostycloc said:
Hi, get the laptop for christmas, get yourself a nin DS great for wifi over the net, save some cash and enjoy christmas.

result all round

I own a DS already:)

Back