Hey, need suggestions from my Wii Chat buds =)

zurukea

Billy Talent is awesomest
Jun 20, 2007
Newfoundland, Canada
Hey, I live in Newfoundland Canada and in May my grade 8 and grade 9 class are all going to Quebec. I'm not sure if I should go or if I should get the Laptop i've wanted ohh so long. The trip is going to cost around 800 dollars plus spending money. Last year we went to St.Pierre and it was fun with the boat ride and everything and this year we will be going on a plane. Should I go to Quebec and get my Laptop next year or should I forget Quebec and get that Laptop in December. I would get both but I need to pay for around 70% of the Laptop and if I do that that I can't afford to pay the cost of the trip plus have spending money. Thanks

Take out a loan.

Then have laptop on your trip ^_^

Then again, if you ever have money problems, there is always the mafia.

You can always save up and get a laptop, this trip is your only chance. Get the tickets for the trip and go have fun:)

I personally would go on the trip its something diffrent , at the end of it id save up for the laptop :) or there is lend some money for the laptop the you can have both!

I personally, would get the laptop. Blah blah, I'm materialistic. A laptop is something you can gain from life, it will help your studies and get yourself good grades, or decline them like myself, depending on what kind of person you are. :p

My mum says she'll buy me something later. It never happens.

I DO NOT come from a background of money and have never been outside of my country, and it's pretty crappy anyway. So I'd want what'd make me happy for a looong time.

Quebec is good fun, went there in Grade 7.
I would go to Quebec, and ask for the laptop later on.

Thanks Guys for your suggestions and I think I'll go to Quebec and then If I can't earn enough money for the laptop I can get on a program in 3 years that will give me about 3400 dollars and I got to do like no work =)

Back