Help Please!!!

I found out when I remembered the Repair thing in Hylia. But..where am I supposed to find 300 Rupees?

And 1 last Q. Where do I find the Final Skill?

lol do u live in amarica cause i got my wii 4 dayz ago and i am only in the 2nd dungeon in death mountain

the final statue is in the village where u have to rescue the old woman by killing 20 monsters. in the house where u have to smack some windows to get in smack the windows on the other side of the house to enter a courtyard where the stone is ... have fun (the wolf is in front of hyrule castle)

hmm well it depends on the ones u already got lol
-theres one on death mountain
-one on snowpeak
-one on zora river
-one in the sacred grove
-one in lake hylia
-one in the village i mentioned

ok i confused now umm wat do u do wen u have 2 get into the lake hylia dungeuon i die as soon as i hit da ocean floor ? i think i have 2 help da zora kid but how?

and how r u in europe and have already nerly completed it its 2 amazing u cant of spent around 60-65 hours on it (the time it shud be taken 2 fuklly complete it how do u do it?

twilight_link said:
ok i confused now umm wat do u do wen u have 2 get into the lake hylia dungeuon i die as soon as i hit da ocean floor ? i think i have 2 help da zora kid but how?

Do you have a Zora Armor suit yet?

but how are u so far already cause i play on it 24/7 (except wen im at school)
cause i play on it all da time and i am no where near that far.

twilight_link said:
but how are u so far already cause i play on it 24/7 (except wen im at school)
cause i play on it all da time and i am no where near that far.

I'm at school right now as well. The Zora Armor gives you the ability to breathe underwater, you need to find that first before you can attempt the water temple. Talk to some people, they'll give you hints or tell you basically what you need to do next. Midna is always helpful for hints on what to do next. Red Fonts in conversations you have are clues.

Back