Here is what the bundle from eb/gs is

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
The Nintendo Wii bundle includes the following items:

Nintendo Wii Console (includes 1 remote controller, 1 nunchuck, cables, sensor bar, console stand, and Wii Sports game)
Wii Memory SD 1GB
Additional Wii Remote Controller
6 Games:
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Trauma Center: Second Opinion
Red Steel
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz
Madden NFL 2007
12 Month Product Replacement Plan
Game Informer Gift Subscription

$694.88 plus tax and handling

is it worth it?

not at all... the system games and sd card comes out to be like $610 and the Wii already has a warranty so I've got no idea what the product replacement plan is... and the Game informer subscription isn't anything you couldn't find on the net for free already...and besides not everyone wants those all of those games...

not to mention their price doesn't include price and shipping... so it'd end up 720-70 depending on tax where you live....

Last edited:
I am so tempted to because i will have a preorder and it wil gurantee that when the next shipment comes in, i will get 1 if its not shipped on launch. I dont want 2 of those games. so i prob wont.... even though i am tempted too

please please please people, don't fall in the bundle black hole... even if you didn't preorder don't let someone rip you off like that...

Im trying not to fall into the hole lol.. my only worry is not getting 1 on launch then waiting for the next stock to come in and worring if there will be like launch with BIG LINES and not being able to get 1

Back