heres my first repetative question

• Thread starter The_Loose_Cannon
  • Start date
T

The_Loose_Cannon

since im SURE its already been coverd, i just honestly dont know where to look.

Now, i have the nintendo wii (obviously) and ive set up my mii characters and they are set to mingle and all that good stuff.

Can someone who has registered with me play online with me like xbox live can or ps2? how exactly does that work if its possible?

like i said, i dont know much about it since im still figuring it out and sticking to what i know which is the BASICS! eventually ill release my inner "nerd" and begin my "evil plan of hacking" lol.

this calls for an expert in the field since im baffled!:idea:

thanks a ton and go easy on me! just point me in the right direction if this is a dupe topic hahaha :crazy:

bummer! so whats the point of registering miis on the wii then? :cryin:

So you can trade them with others.
Also, the search function is your friend!!
If you don't know how to use it, ask, and we'll help.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
bummer! so whats the point of registering miis on the wii then? :cryin:

I have to agree somewhat. If Wii Sports supported online play, it would rock.

Inspire said:
I have to agree somewhat. If Wii Sports supported online play, it would rock.

haha, i would have to deff agree as well on the "rocking" part! BRING IT ON!!! is all i have to say :wink:

see i have the sharing of the "mii's" masterd i would of just loved it if you could play online since i am hooked up to my internet and everything! i think thats pretty darn cool! i esp like the thread that someone had posted (i dont remember the persons name who started it im sorry!) where you can watch movies from the web.

and ah! im an intellegent one! i see now where the search bar is located! i was lookin for that thing for a while now! (youll have to forgive me i just got my eye kinda poked the other day and i am still seeing flashing lights LMAO! could be also an epileptic seizure from playing too much zelda also!!! lol!)

Yea, I wish that they had online play for the Wii. Nintendo has sead somwhere (can't remember where) that it's not a question of IF the Wii has online play, just WHEN. I can't wait until it has internet play. Does anyone know when?

Calvinhedge said:
Yea, I wish that they had online play for the Wii. Nintendo has sead somwhere (can't remember where) that it's not a question of IF the Wii has online play, just WHEN. I can't wait until it has internet play. Does anyone know when?

as soon as you find out, man lemme know!!!!!!

Either send them in a message to your buddy, or send them directly from the mii channel, or grab em in the the mii parade.

ok who commented on my thread and wrote "youre an idiot????" (implying me)

not nice and highly immature fess up.....

ETA: it was a reputation remark.....:mad5:

Prez said:
Hello new person.
Please use the search (located on the right), you will find it with ease.

um.. i dont think these people are listening... i think the best way would be to shove it into there faces with large text and angry smilies so that it will get through their thicks heads

Redman said:
um.. i dont think these people are listening... i think the best way would be to shove it into there faces with large text and angry smilies so that it will get through their thicks heads

YOU MEAN LIKE THIS?!!??!:mad5:

:lol: just kidding

Redman said:
Lol, as much as i would love to do that, my way is the only wat to help them out without being called an idiot,jackass,jerk,prick, etc...
although i still do get into fights with people who don't know what double posting is and such..

Back