heres my first repetative question

• Thread starter The_Loose_Cannon
  • Start date
Prez said:
Lol, as much as i would love to do that, my way is the only wat to help them out without being called an idiot,jackass,jerk,prick, etc...
although i still do get into fights with people who don't know what double posting is and such..

Like that argument you had with the girl on the 'girls?' thread.. that was pretty entertaining.. who need Eastenders when you got that?!

surfinrach90 said:
Like that argument you had with the girl on the 'girls?' thread.. that was pretty entertaining.. who need Eastenders when you got that?!
Yes, I rather enjoyed that one.

Yeah, I know what a search button is, you don't have to get all condescending. This just seemed like a good time to ask a question, the dumbass comment was completely unneccessary.

Orion1364 said:
Yeah, I know what a search button is, you don't have to get all condescending. This just seemed like a good time to ask a question, the dumbass comment was completely unneccessary.
Please do not post usless things like this.
This topic was discussed, and finished. If your not going to add anything usefull, please keep your comments to yourself.
And if you have something to say that you feel I need to hear, you can private message me.
You are new, so it's alright, but just keep it in mind before you make posts like that.

Prez said:
Please do not post usless things like this.
This topic was discussed, and finished. If your not going to add anything usefull, please keep your comments to yourself.
And if you have something to say that you feel I need to hear, you can private message me.
You are new, so it's alright, but just keep it in mind before you make posts like that.

the internet is a place where alot of things are misunderstood. i dont think prez ment it in that context........dont take things so litterally. i appreciated the fact that he pointed out the search bar because hell i couldnt even find it :idea:

and yes, i agree with prez. i might be new too but save the drama for your momma :thumbsup:

ETA: back to topic! :)

Back