Hi From Texas

LAB3

WiiChat Member
Oct 14, 2010
Forth Worth,Texas
Joined for my Grand Son. I have misplaced the all the operating manual.

Was looking to see how to sync the remotes. Found that and now I am

looking for all the instruction information that came with the Wii. I must

admit I now am hooked on thw Wii and play Resort, and others even when the kids are not here. :) I am also streaming movies from Netflix.

Any help on buying or a down load to print all the info that came with the set.
Thanks
Louis

Thanks for the links......... Hi back to all. Ohhh Go Texas Rangers

is a Yankee fan will see tonight and in the the next few days. :)

I just learned a lesson on the cheep Wii aftermarket batteries and docking stands made in China...................JUNK. Purchased two twin docks with 4 batteries that look like the Wii battery cover....charged all night. Went from red light to blue, battery lasted 30 minutes. Googled them on Amazon...wow no wonder they did not cost much. Wasted $15.00, back to recharge AA batteries that go in my camera.

Thanks for the warning Louis, I've seen those things around but haven't bought one yet. I'm also intrigued by the chargers that seem to work without any physical connection, you just place your Wiimote on the pad and the batteries inside get charged as if by osmosis. Strange. Anyone have experience with those?

Thanks for the warning Louis, I've seen those things around but haven't bought one yet. I'm also intrigued by the chargers that seem to work without any physical connection, you just place your Wiimote on the pad and the batteries inside get charged as if by osmosis. Strange. Anyone have experience with those?

No, but if it is not a Real Wii product.....pass. These were the two/seperate twin docks that look like a tirangle or a wedge looking stand/dock. Not the inline 4 pack I should have purchased.

They plugged into the back of the Wii or a PC.

Last edited:
Back