Holy hellll....

So? Graphics is hardly anything, I could play the Worst game with Graphics if i wanted to, Aslong as i like the game I could care less about Graphics :)

m7ticalm said:
Pfft, PS3 is like able to do all those queer stuff, everything except GAMING! Isnt that why buy consoles? So we can play games? Not so we can watch Blue Ray movies and shiznit, we buy consoles so we can play GAMES lke we have never played them before, i dont think PS3 should even be categorised as a console

The Blu-Ray player in the PS3 is meant especially for the games; the games are now much more graphically advanced and longer as ever before. The Blu-Ray disks that the games are on hold around 40GB, so there's no need for compression which makes graphics ugly. The controller also makes games better as it has a tilt sensor (before you flame, you need to know that Sony patented this idea in 1999).

I'm not against the Wii at all, I'm buying one on launch day, but you guys really don't know much about the PS3 at all...

And you dont seem to know much about Gameplay LoP, Graphics IMO today is actually Crap, I liked the Old 2-d Games alot more than 3-d games today, For Example the Mario Games I liked the really old ones but they new 3-d ones are actually quite crap. No offense I still play them.

sasuke747 said:
And you dont seem to know much about Gameplay LoP, Graphics IMO today is actually Crap, I liked the Old 2-d Games alot more than 3-d games today, For Example the Mario Games I liked the really old ones but they new 3-d ones are actually quite crap. No offense I still play them.

We agree for once
thats wii snk are only makeing games for the wii

Yeah, you could have the worst game in the world with the best graphics it wouldn't make it a better game maybe it would if you like **** games.

This one dosent
If I hate a game I get rid of it

the ps3 has a whole bunch of graphic features and memory storage and all of that stuff, but i have to agree that as far as gaming is concerned--and we should be concerned because that's why we buy it--wii's got 'em covered. i'm getting the wii because i'm loyal to nintendo--they started everything, and they will continue to be the present and future of gaming. if you want computer-like features, then sony is the way to go. if you want good, clean fun? YA BEST WIIALIZE!!!

Back