Hot Fuzz!

surfinrach90

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.
Dec 27, 2006
Okay you British people on here should know what I'm talking about. The new film came out on Friday. Just got home from seeing it! (well..saw it about 3:30 an it's now 23:38)

hotfuzzposter5.jpg

Just wondering if anyone else has seen it and if they have what they thought of it.

I think it's AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of the best films EVER! 5*, 10/10 blah blah..recommend it to anyone!

Edit: Yeah it's the dudes from Shawn of the Dead and it's directed by Edgar Wright, and it has lots of little things from Shawn of the Dead wish makes it even better lol!

Last edited:
I'm planning to go see it on Tuesday. Love Shaun of the Dead and Spaced.

It does look really good. Can't wait to see it.

In terms of film production and what makes a good film, Simon Pegg, Nick Frost and Edgar Wright really do know their stuff!

OMG i saw a trailer for that the other day. its comming to the states soon. i cant wait. shawn of the dead was awsome so i will be supprised if this isnt the same or better

Ahh awesome I didn't know it was going to the US. Yeah it's got lots of lil bits from Shawn of the Dead in it and lot's of people from things like that. Someone from Shawn.o.t.d, anothers on spaced.

never heard about it, but Shaun of the Dead was cool ^^
Gonna get some info about this movie here

I want to see it when it comes Stateside; I just don't know when that will be.

I can't believe it though. I have to w8 till it comes out on dvd.:mad5: Just lyk borat!!!

Saw it yesterday lol VERY GOOD. Don't want to give anything away so I'll put it in a Spoiler for people who HAVE seen it

LOL When he kicked that old woman in the face LMAO funny

Daaamn I really wanna see this! As others have said, I've also seen Shaun of the Dead and that was quality, and I could only assume this will live up to it or be even better. Def gonna see it :)

Back