How do i change wireless channel for Wii?

dtrickster

WiiChat Member
Dec 30, 2009
My router is a D Link Wireless N router DIR-615. I have the manual but cannot find anything about changing the wireless channels.
My problem: My Wii was able to connect to the internet without any problems. I played animal crossing online. I am not sure what could have caused it to malfunction. It was either: I played Super smash bros brawl (not online) or I connect the wireless N network adapter for my Xbox 360. Whenever I try to connect it gives me an error code like 52030 or 52031. When i search the code on the Wii support thing i get the same answer. Check WEP KEY, powercycle, my mac address filter was disabled. Then the one where it said to change the wireless channel. How do i do it? i do not see any option when I type in my routers IP address.
PLease help me.

My router is a D Link Wireless N router DIR-615. I have the manual but cannot find anything about changing the wireless channels.

Depending on which revision of the router you have, it's either page 22 or 27 of the manual. The setting should be on the Wireless settings screen of the router configuration (Manual Wireless settings for the newer revision).

Back