How do I get all unlockables in Mariokart???

reddrob36

WiiChat Member
Feb 5, 2009
So far on 50cc, I have unlocked two sets of tracks, the diffcult or star and the special cup. I also unlocked king boo and the lady character from mario galaxy. What do I do now to make sure I have all other characters, carts, tracks, and any other extras?

you goin to be unlocking for quite a while...

i miss the old times where u could enter a simple cheat and be done with it...

I enjoy the new times where everyone has to work to get the best out of a game, rather than be lazy and unable to play the game to it's fullest potential. :)

I'm lazy as hell too, trust me. I still prefer working hard towards a game and play hours on end, rather than spending 2 minutes to unlock everything and then get bored with the game in an hour, though. >.>

true...

i still enjoyed it tho

I agree with CK, it's much more rewarding to have to work at unlocking everything and gain skill in the process than to just enter a cheat. Although, after you've unlocked everything and played it to death, some games are fun again with cheat codes (Mario 64 is the best example I can think of).

Last edited:
they make them locked from the start but if u cant win what available then u probably cant win the other cups either.

play them till u unlock them ;)
good luck

Just play the game a lot and win the races, your bound to unlock a lot of things soon enough.

I enjoy the new times where everyone has to work to get the best out of a game, rather than be lazy and unable to play the game to it's fullest potential. :)

A-****ing-MEN.

Ask a couple of my buddies. IGN, Google, GameFAQs, they're all nice guys they'll help ya out.;)

Back