How does the time work?

enzit

WiiChat Member
Dec 1, 2006
Wii Online Code
6819-1645-8596-7523
Does anyone know exactly how the time works in this one? i have tried just standing there and time didnt progress. tried running in circles it didnt progress. does anone know how it works exactly?

ive noticed it progressing while staying in one area. While sitting in the fishing hole and not touching the controls for a while, i noticed it go through a complete time cycle....afternoon to night to morning to day, etc...
Ive also noticed thr same thing in hyrule field, outside the castle, and in various other places. it does seem like it takes longer than in OoT though.

You Have To Be In Hyrule Field, Castle Town, Faron Woods, Death Mountain, The Fishing Hole, Lake Hylia, Upper Zoras River, Zoras Domian And A Couple Or Other Places I Probably Forgot

o ok. thx now that you mention it it does seem like it progresses in thoughs places, i kinda thought it progressed when you went into a nother area. many thx

Time doesn't progress when you're in a city or village because things are different between night and day and they don't have the animation for people going into houses.

Back