How does this sound...

yeah im not talking like taking your wiimote everywhere ya go like you would in the 80's wearing your powerglove to the gas station and hit on chicks... just for gameplay use so you wont drag around while using the connected classic

the ryanator said:
thats a really stupid idea, why would you wanna clip a wiimote to your hip ?

Did you read the thread?

So that if you walk around or stand up the wiimote does not fall to the floor. I thought it was a good idea. :aureola:

-Bobby

It actually is a good idea for when you have the classic controller connected to it. Other than that, this thread has been overwhelmingly entertaining.

ABC said:
It actually is a good idea for when you have the classic controller connected to it. Other than that, this thread has been overwhelmingly entertaining.
hence the reason why I mention classic controller... or who knows whenever they make anymore attachments that dont need the wiimote, except for just battery life...

bobby1211 said:
How about use the existing strap on the wiimote, thread it through a beltloop/zipper/nipple ring and then thread the wiimote through. It is now connected to you, stand up and it comes with you, no dropping if you forget and stand up.

I think this will be useful to prevent dropping. But I wouldnt be seen outside of my house with a wiimote hanging off me though. I have to close the shades as is so the people walking by dont see me 'spazin' out in front of my TV (AKA Wii Sports).

-Bobby

My favorite thing to do is have my windows wide open while playing wii sports cause i live on a busy street all the people walk by and are wondering what im doing swinging my arms about lol

Meh, I'm don't really want to comment here, but I will. It's a lame idea I must admit, but no need to insult the gays here. Just tell him it's a bad idea in your opinion and be done with it, everyone needs to lighten up. Gaming is about community and getting along with each other. Going and meeting online to pwn people at various games just adds to the entertainment.

God, did NOBODY even THINK to just put the wiimote on your wrist with the given wrist strap!?

good idea

but i don't have one, or need one. nintendo should've made it like the wavebird with something to attach to the console instead.

personally...i'd rather keep mine in my fanny pack...

:wtf:

Back