How far have you got with MySims?

JamesB98

WiiChat Member
Sep 29, 2007
hey, just wondered how everyone is doing with MySims?
Do you like it?
How many hours have you played?
any problems?
best/worst bits?

would appreiate to hear :)

Blimey thats alot! do i take it you like it then? lol

lol yeah i am waiting for that also!
looks cool.
so what your best bits for MySims?

I don't have it but am thinking about buying it. Can you go online and interact with real people?

BigFish76 said:
Hey dude

I ave only had it a couple of weeks and have already clocked up 23 hrs!!

On my football manager I have racked up just over 3 weeks of solid gameplay time:wink:

I havnt got this game so I cant issue a response but it seems like a long game, doesn't it get tedious in anyway?

Lmao i read these comments and now im ashamed to say my stats

lol.

i got it like a month ago.

when it came, i had clocked 38 hours in 3 days, and i had completed it in that time,

after that so far iv only clocked and extra 5 hours just messing around, with furniture, and doing peoples houses.

i feel well geeky now, but its just because i have a lot of free time,

anyway, yeah i loved it

38 hours in 3 days dam thats bad

hey guys im new on this forum ^^
and i had this games since release and got the 5th star after 3 days of 32 Hours of gaming ^^

hello i got 5 stars a few days after buying it i still have 6 tasks to complete until i have done all the commercial sims tasks and still have most townies to becaome best friends with. i have all UBERS in my town and have all there costumes (and once i complete all tasks for a commercial sim i get there costume before i decide to kick them out or not :sick:

the games really good exept for it freezing every now and then

Natz said:
hello i got 5 stars a few days after buying it i still have 6 tasks to complete until i have done all the commercial sims tasks and still have most townies to becaome best friends with. i have all UBERS in my town and have all there costumes (and once i complete all tasks for a commercial sim i get there costume before i decide to kick them out or not :sick:

the games really good exept for it freezing every now and then
Ohh I thought it was probably just me who had a problem with the game freezing! It freezes especially when I want to go in the workshop.
I love this game though, it's so fun. I have only have about 11 hours clocked and I've got lots to do yet in it. It's really engaging and cute.

wow ^^ i stopped with the task at the 5 star and just work on build things for me :D

I'm into building a "star heaven" over my whole rooms in my house

Back