How hard will it be to get a wii after xmas? (UK)

toggle

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
Hiya,

Im really upset as because of my family I do not have a wii, and I will not have one at christmas. This is due to them saying not to pre-order one as I might have one for christmas but all along I wasn't planned to be bought one. Now because of them; I will be paying the inflated prices on ebay just to get hold of one.

Does anyone know if the wii will be much easier to get hold of after xmas in the UK at the shops? And where is my best bets of getting one.

If you check amazon in the mornings sometimes you might be lucky to get one. This morning I checked and they were in stock, I went to the checkout put in all my info and as I clicked 'Cofirm order' they ran out :(

so my advice is to check amazon, or if you are getting one from ebay wait until after xmas and they will drops loads.

i know gamestation gets them in january a lot of them the guy told me when i bought mine

toggle said:
Hiya,

Im really upset as because of my family I do not have a wii, and I will not have one at christmas. This is due to them saying not to pre-order one as I might have one for christmas but all along I wasn't planned to be bought one. Now because of them; I will be paying the inflated prices on ebay just to get hold of one.

Does anyone know if the wii will be much easier to get hold of after xmas in the UK at the shops? And where is my best bets of getting one.

How old are you? 10?

You sound like a greedy child who can't wait until Christmas to get something.

actually i DID pre-order and i've jut got a phone call that i wont get it until sometime in january but atleast i get 10% off any games i want w00t

macmee said:
How old are you? 10?

You sound like a greedy child who can't wait until Christmas to get something.

Shut the hell up macmee. If I remember rightly your the little twat that was moaning about not getting a wii and printing off pages of inflated wiis on ebay and forcing them down your dads throat.

I dont know if you got your wii or not but I havent, and im just as wound up as you were so you of all people should appreciate my situation. And besides, im probably older than you and don't rely on my parents to buy my stuff as I actually have a job and earn money to buy my own. Its just the fact that they told me not to buy one when I easily could but now I cant because of the stock limits.

So think before you flame. And for the record, the main question of this post was how available wii's are after christmas.

boo hooo..

I'm not moaning. I never cared, I just wanted to show people how the wii shot RIGHT OFF the shelfs. So you admit to being older then 10 but acting like ten.. he he..

Anyway I'm not going to appreciate some greedy persons choice, because they feel like blaming their problems on their OWN FAMILY.

Can we stop the arguements hers and toggle i tihnk you should wait. There is more stock coming in january and you should be able to get one without paying 200 pound more.

macmee said:
boo hooo..

I'm not moaning. I never cared, I just wanted to show people how the wii shot RIGHT OFF the shelfs. So you admit to being older then 10 but acting like ten.. he he..

Anyway I'm not going to appreciate some greedy persons choice, because they feel like blaming their problems on their OWN FAMILY.

So you never cared yet you wrote posts in the past saying how annoyed you was you wasn't getting one? You're such a hypocrite.

The only person acting as a 10 year old here is actually you, but that's probably because you are as your writing style obviously reflects this. Go cry to your parents and stop flaming these forums; no-one needs someone like you giving out so called advice.

And for the record, yes I do blame this perticular problem on my family and its hardly greedy. It's not as if I asked for money or demanded something, all I wanted to was buy a wii but was restricted by lies. Learn to read and stop being a twat and grow up.

Edit: Avis, I probably will wait now until after xmas as your right.

Geeez Your both acting like 10yr olds... Why don't you both grow up and pretend you have a set..

Also you shouldnt pre-order now it will take too long. There has been a pattern Amazon.co.uk has had they had some in stock on the 15th and the 20th, so mabye the 25th? Anyway I snagged the last one from play.com yesterday :)

Also last time woolies (Woolworths) had some in stock was the 15th so maybe some time now they might have more.

Hmm Hmm Hmm.. I checked loads of shops yesterday and i donno if its all england but in southampton anyway. debenhams said they probably will get some between christmas and newyear game said ring us after 9am in the morning to see if we got any. At woolworths they put my name on a list (YAY!) and i was #19. Virgin said anytime between now and january. so your best is to check the websites and ring/get your name on a list. HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

Back