How hard will it be to get a wii after xmas? (UK)

macmee said:
Oh, I'm not flamming, im just stiring up some fun..

these forums have nothing else but arguing so its fun.

Oh yeah, third time "Grow up"

when I look at your posts, mainly the first one, where you said "heyya" or something gay like that, it reminded me of the word ass.

Oh yeah, I never thought of saying any "comebacks" I'm just going on about your being greedy, I will stop this conversation if I want to, Or you can, I don't care, Because i just think its funny that you thought I was throughing comebacks at you, HA! Thats like admiting its easy to make you look like a dick (witch is is by the way).

Yep I said Hiya, because it's a way to introduce yourself in society and initiate a conversation. And if you think of gay ass everytime someone says hello to you im guessing your gay.

Nope, your wrong there; you initiated this originally with your first post which you should of (and I hope you learnt now) to instead shut up instead of speaking your mind which we have all now seen is full of ****.

I still think it's funny that you still try to persist and win this argument but infact you fail with petty comebacks such as once again, "grow up" which is quite funny since I'm probably older than you, if not physically, mentally mature. Not only you fail at life, you also fail at the internet.

toggle said:
Yep I said Hiya, because it's a way to introduce yourself in society and initiate a conversation. And if you think of gay ass everytime someone says hello to you im guessing your gay.

Nope, your wrong there; you initiated this originally with your first post which you should of (and I hope you learnt now) to instead shut up instead of speaking your mind which we have all now seen is full of ****.

I still think it's funny that you still try to persist and win this argument but infact you fail with petty comebacks such as once again, "grow up" which is quite funny since I'm probably older than you, if not physically, mentally mature. Not only you fail at life, you also fail at the internet.

Hiya is dumbass and gay, not hello. Hiya.

I probably know more about the internet then some snot nose kid like you, I do HTML, PHP, Apache(windows AND Linux) and IIS(That stands for internet information services)

And you think I fail at life? HA

your the one who wastes your time here complaining about not getting a wii. Poor little you. Maybe you should try taking a nap. I read little kids calm down after naps.

so the wii will be avaible after xmas im tryin 2 find a website that pre orders but gamstation and others aint taking any more pre orders 1 website said that it will be deliverd in 10weeks how crap is that does any1 no a website 2 pre order please

macmee said:

I probably know more about the internet then some snot nose kid like you, I do HTML, PHP, Apache(windows AND Linux) and IIS(That stands for internet information services)

your the one who wastes your time here complaining about not getting a wii. Poor little you. Maybe you should try taking a nap. I read little kids calm down after naps.

Congratulations, you successfully went on the internet and recited some programming languages you heard before.

Yep, you fail at life and at being born; I guess no-one told you, you was a mistake. Go cry to your daddy some more about how evil the world is.

Not really, I'm the one seeking information on a forum. Your the one keep coming on my thread to ***** and moan. Maybe once you pass kindergarden your vocabulary will expand and you will actually understand what words mean; serisouly, how can a word be gay?

macmee said:

If you claim to know all them, then your most definatly a NERD! Also i dont care if i sound like a 10 year old because i'm only 14. Whats wrong with being a child you dipshit.

I cannot get one on Christmas, because no one in my family can't get a hold of one. Since my brother works at Fry's Electronics. On Wednesday they're getting some, so he is just picking one up there. Also, since he has discount, it will cost about $210.

Toggle try calling your local GAMEs I did that for 3 days and this thursday and friday they got deliverys. Ask them what time their next delivery is and get down to that store in time just in case! Paid off for me ended up with 2 one for my mate!

toggle said:
Congratulations, you successfully went on the internet and recited some programming languages you heard before.

Yep, you fail at life and at being born; I guess no-one told you, you was a mistake. Go cry to your daddy some more about how evil the world is.

Not really, I'm the one seeking information on a forum. Your the one keep coming on my thread to ***** and moan. Maybe once you pass kindergarden your vocabulary will expand and you will actually understand what words mean; serisouly, how can a word be gay?

If it sounds retarded, and once written down looks weird like you then its gay.

Every html page starts off with the phrase
HTML:
 [html]and ends with
[/html]
HTML:
to make an itilic font you type the phrases [i], [/i] on either side of the text, you do the same for bolding and underlining. To change the font color and style you use the codes [font color=(hex or word color) font style=(font style)
Is that proof enough for you? or could your little brain process that?

I started saying you were wound and gay, your simply taking my words and th roughing them back at me, not exactly intelligent I may add.

Oh, yeah. Your next reply should look something like this

"deir Macmee
eye gotta go now cuz mummy said shitting me pants is bad 4 me....... it feels so good dou!!"

Oh, if the html isn't enough for you i'll make a page about how big of an ass you are ;) just ask and everyone can see.

Last edited:
ah yes :( on friday my mum said she would go to game near her work and she rang but they didnt have any but i think they had some at a different game Grr!

I have heard a rumour that shops are getting big batches in on the 27th but its proberly not true

Back