how is full version web browser better?

RyanSmall

WiiChat Member
Feb 5, 2007
thats all i want to know. what can i get in the full version internet channel i cant in the trial version?

More websites are supported in the full version of the Opera Browser. I currently have the trial version which I think is fine...besides, I never use it.

I'm sure you haven't been to every website on the entire web. Besides, a few websites I have been to had an error message pop-up.

I don't think anyone knows yet.

But the final version will hopefully be more stable (my wii has locked up a few times using it). I hope it has updated plugins, more plugins, better zoom and easier scrolling.

No the full version will never be free, the trial download is free until June 7th, then the full version comes out for a price of ---- Wii points. I'm not sure how many. I think I read that it will be 800 - 1000 wiipoints.

GOD some people are clueless...for a certain TIME PERIOD it will be free. As in until June or July you have a WINDOW of oppurtunity to get it for free as has been said MANY TIMES before on this board. After that time Period it will be on sale for 500 Wii Points which is not alot...See how I'm effectively yelling at you across the Internet?

MasterJedi2U said:
GOD some people are clueless...for a certain TIME PERIOD it will be free. As in until June or July you have a WINDOW of oppurtunity to get it for free as has been said MANY TIMES before on this board. After that time Period it will be on sale for 500 Wii Points which is not alot...See how I'm effectively yelling at you across the Internet?

:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

That Guys Right.

FR. said:
No the full version will never be free, the trial download is free until June 7th, then the full version comes out for a price of ---- Wii points. I'm not sure how many. I think I read that it will be 800 - 1000 wiipoints.

Your wrong queefer, it will be free for a short time.

FR. please do not double post.. use the edit button.. thats why its there ^_^

OH yeah, i dunno why there's a trial and then there's a full.. i know.. but then i dont know.. i mean.. when i go on sites.. they dont let me see videos.. besides for YouTube.. :/ which is annoying.. and i dont really like how i have to Zoom in all the time to see what it says on the TV. lol

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
FR. please do not double post.. use the edit button.. thats why its there ^_^

OH yeah, i dunno why there's a trial and then there's a full.. i know.. but then i dont know.. i mean.. when i go on sites.. they dont let me see videos.. besides for YouTube.. :/ which is annoying.. and i dont really like how i have to Zoom in all the time to see what it says on the TV. lol

I din't double post, a mod. deleted some posts (the guy with ALL CAPS) his posts were deleted so mine appear together. Don't worry, I know better.

yeah.. i wouldnt like to see pop ups. lol and some of the online games work.. like yah know.. wiicade.com, wiiarcade.com.... etc.. BUT. like i said about the pop ups.. there's some cons and pros about that.. lol i would like to see pop ups because i wanna listen to music.. and stuff from Yahoo. :] that'd be great..

FR. awwww sorry i didnt know.. :[

I have noticed that on a few pages that it would refresh the page on its own...anyone else have this problem?

Flash upgrades.
and a few other rumors have spurred about downloading music and video to the Wii.

Back