How long do you think brawl will keep your FULL attention?

Ironford

WiiChat Member
Oct 23, 2007
Im sure a lot of you will move on to other games and still play this thats why i say FULL lol, i just got my copy of brawl in today and have about another hour till i can get home and play it. ive actually just gotten back into the xbox 360 big time though and ive been a few games and i wanted to get halo 1 2 and 3 and just run thought them single player. but now im gonna play ssmb for awhile though.

so just wondering how long you guys think until you start getting into other games?

thanks

Ironford said:
Im sure a lot of you will move on to other games and still play this thats why i say FULL lol, i just got my copy of brawl in today and have about another hour till i can get home and play it. ive actually just gotten back into the xbox 360 big time though and ive been a few games and i wanted to get halo 1 2 and 3 and just run thought them single player. but now im gonna play ssmb for awhile though.

so just wondering how long you guys think until you start getting into other games?

thanks

It's doubtful that I'll actually "get into" another game anytime soon, but I'll probably lose my interest in brawl in about a month and just stop playing my wii alltogether for a while. I mainly use it to play VC games, as all the new games I've boughten I've already beaten or realized I wasted my money.

However, if online was how it should be, I doubt I'd get bored with this game ever. The only thing that's going to get old is replaying the same people I know from around my town.

im still playing Melee, Brawl has online, stage bilder, not to mension SE. 3 years +

come april 2nd, i'll have to manage my time between brawl and mario kart :smilewinkgrin:

after that, i'll be playing the waiting game...for DRUM VILLAIN :scared:

The online doesn't matter at all right now! It takes a good 200+ hours to unlock 100% of everything. Why even care about online untill you have to played everything?

Right now im about 73% through one of the single player modes. And have only unlocked one character playing in brawl mode. 31 character total so far.

I played alot these first few days, still playing 2 hours a day a few days a week it will be atleast a year before im done with it. And I will keep comming back for multiplayer and online so ill never be done with it. I still play SSB for N64 and SSBM for GC. SB never really dies you just unlock all the hidden treasures and keep on playing.

Same goes for Mario Kart, these are timeless multiplayer games that you will never get sick of, you just play less of them as the newer ones are released.

Nintendo has really locked in the 1st party Multi player franchise with all the Strikers,Baseball,Tennis,Golf,Kart,Brawl,Party These games just keep getting popped out and people keep buying them up because of the fact they never get old. I still play them all.

Invalid said:
If they don't get the online aspect working soon,

about 5 minutes.

So ur basicly saying that u bought the game soly to play people online and not for any other aspects of the game, or multiplayer. wow way to waste $50 dollars or euros or whatever currency it is u use

disturbed said:
So ur basicly saying that u bought the game soly to play people online and not for any other aspects of the game, or multiplayer. wow way to waste $50 dollars or euros or whatever currency it is u use

Yes that is why I bought it, to compete with other people. Yes, my friends come over and play it but it being my game, I don't think it'll be long before I'm much better than them. I enjoyed the idea of being able to compete with people across the world.

Why you have a problem with this I have no idea.

I'm still playing it every chance I get even though I've unlocked all characters and stages.
Probably in a couple of months i'll start playing Mario Kart or some other game, but I'll definately keep coming back to brawl.

Back