How many 360 do you own?

I love how laid back people are about such huge hardware faults...personally I'm pissed off about the fact they can't make a working console.

I'm on my second.

Still on my first. Microsoft has announced a 3 year warranty now. Mine is a year old and works fine. I enjoy it on my high def tv. Now ps2's, I went through 3 of those things until I got a thin one. And I own like 10 games for it and hardly played it.

i own 1 n problems but thats cuz i got after chrismas soo i think most of the probs ar gone.

Recently (about 5 weeks ago) bought my first... and hopefully my last. I've already played it more than my Wii which I sat in the cold for 12 hours for. But hopefully a year and a half after the Wii's launch I'll be playing it just as much...

When I got one at the launch, it was DOA. Since I got a new one I haven't had any problems. I would, however, like to purchase a second 360 at some point in the future.

Im still figuring out if i want one or not. Im sure it be fun tho.

Stifler said:
When I got one at the launch, it was DOA. Since I got a new one I haven't had any problems. I would, however, like to purchase a second 360 at some point in the future.

Why would you want 2?

Back